• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Universal sent me a PIN code!!!

Just called to get my rate lowered at RPR and was told all the standard rooms eligible for the pin code discount are sold out:( Would have saved me $200.

i'm reading a lot of peeps going in mid october.
sorry they were all booked up with the pin code.

i know that is upsetting to be going on specific dates and the discount not available. :hug:

Thank you but it's not a big deal. I didn't realize this would sell out! I feel like the rate of $177 per night was already pretty good. Would have been nice to save a little more though.

Thank you but it's not a big deal. I didn't realize this would sell out! I feel like the rate of $177 per night was already pretty good. Would have been nice to save a little more though.

$177 is a great rate

I didn't even realize I received a PIN code from a Universal e-mail until I read this thread. I went back and checked my e-mail and there it was on 9/4 .

In any case I booked 3 nights, 11/24/13 to 11/27/13, for $152.40/night + tax. Only slightly cheaper than the APH rate of $154 but still a great rate.

Also a free upgrade to water view room due to Loews Gold status.

Thank you everyone! I had to join the forum to let everyone know how thankful I am. I booked my room 3 months ago at Royal Pacific. I saw this post on pin codes so I checked my email and sure enough,I received the email on Sept 5th. I never even scrolled down far enough to see it. So last night I pulled up the email and called Universal. My stay is Sept 28- Oct 3rd. They were able to apply the discount with no problem. So it lowered my balance by 200.00!! My rates for a standard king are 146.40 for Sunday and 134.40 for the rest of the nights.

Sorry for the long post but THANK YOU ALL!

Has anyone gotten a PIN good through the end of January? Hoping to find a discount before our trip.

Also when will APH rates be available on rooms?

Oct 5th thru Oct 9 $164 first night 152.40 the next 4 nights.
Finally Unique offer code!!!!!!:cool1:

We received a 40 percent off pin code. We got a water view room for 142 for the first two nights and 182 for the last night. Save us over two hundred dollars!

Has anyone gotten a PIN good through the end of January? Hoping to find a discount before our trip.

Also when will APH rates be available on rooms?

No pin code yet. Last one that was released was good until the end of 2013.
I called last night to inquire about AAA Rates for the end of January.
I was told its too early give it a few weeks! :sad1:
I'm hoping that means a new pin will follow suit!

I signed up but didn't realize I didn't turn on the newsletter until last week, and haven't received any promotion since.
I've tried to price a package, hotel on their site...

Hotwire supposedly has the 5 star as Portifino but I need to be 100% sure it's that hotel.

Update: Hotwire no longer has 5 star for that location, I guess it's sold out for 11/6 to 11/11.

I signed up but didn't realize I didn't turn on the newsletter until last week, and haven't received any promotion since.
I've tried to price a package, hotel on their site...

Hotwire supposedly has the 5 star as RPR but I need to be 100% sure it's that hotel...

I thought Rph was either a 4 or 4.5 star hotel.

Not sure how hotwire does its rating system.

Hopefully someone with experience with HW will answer here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter