Universal Hard Rock - Club level food COVID

Amok1113

Earning My Ears
Looking at staying Club level in March at Hard Rock - never been and looking forward to it. Having difficulty finding info on food offerings. Anyone have pictures or can explain what breakfast and evening food options are currently. We’re hearing prepackaged ... but what does that look like/mean? Like made on site and packaged or ...?

Any insight/pictures/info greatly appreciated!!

We went back in November and some things were prepackaged and put on plates. There were some other food that the attendant would plate for you. I know like one night there were meatballs, antipasta, a meat and cheese tray, and something else. Everything was prepackaged except the meatballs. There were buffet trays behind the counter that she would serve them from.

Drinks and some other small prepackaged snacks on the table to the side you were able to grab.

I wouldn't bother during covid, IMO. We used credit card points for this trip, but I wouldn't have paid for the price difference for the club level otherwise.

We went back in November and some things were prepackaged and put on plates. There were some other food that the attendant would plate for you. I know like one night there were meatballs, antipasta, a meat and cheese tray, and something else. Everything was prepackaged except the meatballs. There were buffet trays behind the counter that she would serve them from.

Drinks and some other small prepackaged snacks on the table to the side you were able to grab.

I wouldn't bother during covid, IMO. We used credit card points for this trip, but I wouldn't have paid for the price difference for the club level otherwise.

Thanks, that's really helpful. We have 3 kids who love to eat and I am looking closely at the price difference to see if it might be worth it.

Thanks, that's really helpful. We have 3 kids who love to eat and I am looking closely at the price difference to see if it might be worth it.

It might be worth it with that many kids, especially if they are able to go around the hotel by themselves.

For us, club level isn’t so much about money saving as it is time saving. The food is right there. No walking around a big hotel then standing in line. Convenience over savings. :)

I can not remember where other comments were on this same subject but if you use the search button, it will pull them up for you

for my family of 5 club level has always been worth the price. Went in October didn't stay club because of what I had heard relating to covid....we never spent less than 250.00 for dinner.... Husband and I would get maybe 1 drink each. Went again in January stayed at RPR and club paid for itself for sure. Have been to HRH many times and stayed club...always worth it. Let me see if I can find my old post from
RPR about the food during covid...Each hotel has different foods but this will give you an idea. I think this is it. https://www.disboards.com/threads/club-level.3803295/post-62683637

So with club level this food can be available with no extra cost? Are the times tight for each offering?

I stayed at club level pre covid and loved it

I will wait until covid restrictions are no more before I do club level again

i prefer to stay club once it reverts back to the original system

So with club level this food can be available with no extra cost? Are the times tight for each offering?
Club level rooms comes at a higher cost

menu offering will vary for what foods will be presented 3 times a day

snacks are always out so are the beverages

Hi all - checking into CL at HRH in 3 weeks - what are the hours of the club level offerings? Thanks!

I believe I have that info in the hotel stickies section as a few have posted during the covid period.

No idea when club offerings will go back to what we were used to prior

I meant to post this when I got back stayed club at HR 5.13.21 through 5.17.21 club was back on 7th floor and did a poolside cabana too this trip...club get you 50.00 more food/ drink credits in the cabana! It was fantastic! Here are the pics I took of the club food

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter