Two Weeks of Food, Wine & Fun! REVIEWS COMPLETE!

So many people agonise over that decision - Tonga Toast or the Pancakes .... You should have made Hunter order one of them ;)

Enjoying all the reviews. I have to say I am way too fussy and would not have enjoyed that food at Citricos at all!

We love Kona though and I do get the Tonga Toast! Those pancakes look great too.

So many people agonise over that decision - Tonga Toast or the Pancakes .... You should have made Hunter order one of them ;)

Yeah.. I would have except he hates traditional breakfast food so that would have been like ordering both for me and him left starving :rotfl2:

Enjoying all the reviews. I have to say I am way too fussy and would not have enjoyed that food at Citricos at all!

We love Kona though and I do get the Tonga Toast! Those pancakes look great too.

Thank you. When I first met my husband I was no where near as adventurous an eater as I am now! I LOVE food!

In 24 hours I will be at the airport waiting for my plane to take me to my next dining adventures at WDW! Unfortunately this means I will not be getting my V&A's review posted before I leave. I had a crazy night at work last night and one more night to work tonight so need to make sure I get some rest and am fully packed before I head to La La land!

In 24 hours I will be at the airport waiting for my plane to take me to my next dining adventures at WDW! Unfortunately this means I will not be getting my V&A's review posted before I leave. I had a crazy night at work last night and one more night to work tonight so need to make sure I get some rest and am fully packed before I head to La La land!

Have a wonderful trip :)

What a wonderful opportunity to do the special dining at Citricos. You were given the special treatment for sure. Your corn soup looks/sounds delicious.

You finishing the macadamia nut pancakes are legendary on the live dining thread! Barb mentioned this before. :laughing: Those pancakes are my FAVORITE breakfast at WDW. One day I need to get over to Captain Cooks and get some tonga toast. (Only because I will never stray from ordering the pancakes at Kona Café!)

I wish you all the BEST on your trip tomorrow! Have a great time and I look forward to reading all about it. And rack up those points for the live dining thread! :yay:

Have a wonderful trip :)

Thank you! We had a fabulous time and can't wait to be back in a month!

What a wonderful opportunity to do the special dining at Citricos. You were given the special treatment for sure. Your corn soup looks/sounds delicious.

You finishing the macadamia nut pancakes are legendary on the live dining thread! Barb mentioned this before. :laughing: Those pancakes are my FAVORITE breakfast at WDW. One day I need to get over to Captain Cooks and get some tonga toast. (Only because I will never stray from ordering the pancakes at Kona Café!)

I wish you all the BEST on your trip tomorrow! Have a great time and I look forward to reading all about it. And rack up those points for the live dining thread! :yay:

Citrico's then and now was awesome! Yes, getting the Tonga Toast at Captain Cooks may be a good idea! I guess we know what you are getting next month! I couldn't believe I finished them all! Talk about being FULL!

We had a great time! I think I did pretty good on the points! :goodvibes

Hello everyone!! I’ve been back from WDW for 8 days and from CO for 5. Working the first 4 nights I was back. I took last night off to SLEEP! It was SO needed!! I regretfully came back with a cold and its been lingering with me ever since! However, I am back to finish up this report. Unfortunately, being over a year ago I do not remember how everything tasted so I am going to let the pictures do the talking.

So here you have it. The pictures from our experience at the Chef’s Table at Victoria & Alberts

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

My handsome husband!
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

(Mine had caviar)

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

(the chocolates were boxed up for us to take with us)

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Well I hoped the pictures spoke words! The food at V&A’s is truly a work of art! It was all wonderful! I would like to try the regular dining room the next time as that way we can order off the menu and have a few other options. The only thing I did not like during the meal was the Sake (the picture with my sour face!)

Wow! A 5 part photo tour of V&A Chef's Table - this was fabulous!

You answered my first question about the sour face! Cute!

What was being poured over what I'm assuming is dry ice? That was kinda cool to see. A show and a meal!

The photo with the chef with the blue name tag, was he the head chef?

Looks like an amazing meal. :thumbsup2

The Chef's Table looks amazing but it is a lot of food! I practically roll out after the regular dining room...I can't imagine how I would feel after Chef's Table!

Jill in CO

Fantastic review of the Chef Table. Thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Wow! A 5 part photo tour of V&A Chef's Table - this was fabulous!

You answered my first question about the sour face! Cute!

What was being poured over what I'm assuming is dry ice? That was kinda cool to see. A show and a meal!

The photo with the chef with the blue name tag, was he the head chef?

Looks like an amazing meal. :thumbsup2

Thank you! I figured just providing the pictures was better than my faulty memory providing a text review!

Yes it was poured over dry ice but I'm not sure what it was.

Yes. That was Chef Hunnel. He is seen in a fe of the pics. (His wife is actually the one responsible for the F&W festival and the start of food at F&G!)

The Chef's Table looks amazing but it is a lot of food! I practically roll out after the regular dining room...I can't imagine how I would feel after Chef's Table!

Jill in CO

Food wise it actually wasn't too bad. And the wines are definitely tasting menu pours as they weren't huge amounts by any means. We took the chocolates with us to go but otherwise we weren't uncomfortably stuffed.

Fantastic review of the Chef Table. Thank you for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Glad you enjoyed it!

Thanks to everyone who joined in on reading my reviews! Victoria & Alberts was our final Disney meal that trip so it's time to say... This review is COMPLETE!

I am not planning to do a review for either my May or October trip as I sent all the details to Barb for the live thread!

Since the live thread is coming to an end I will be contributing to the Last Hurrah for it as we join together for some Dining fun in December. We are also planning a trip to WDW for our 10year anniversary in May and I will attempt to do a review for that trip!

Not many people have 2 weeks of dining with as many fabulous places that you and Hunter enjoyed.

Thanks for taking the time to share all of the delicious food memories with us!

I must also say that in your defense, you have so many trips that we can't possibly expect you to do a formal DR for all of them. :rotfl2: The last hurrah should be fun. Hopefully I won't weigh in on your FF dinner when I mean to talk about a WCC breakfast. It could happen.

Not many people have 2 weeks of dining with as many fabulous places that you and Hunter enjoyed.

Thanks for taking the time to share all of the delicious food memories with us!

I must also say that in your defense, you have so many trips that we can't possibly expect you to do a formal DR for all of them. :rotfl2: The last hurrah should be fun. Hopefully I won't weigh in on your FF dinner when I mean to talk about a WCC breakfast. It could happen.

When I planned that trip I thought it would be our only chance at F&W! Thankfully Hunter enjoyed the events enough he was willing to do it again! (and again next fall since we got AP's!)

I do believe you have more trips in 2013 than I do to WDW! I just have to make trips to DL whereas you can just hop on over for a visit! ::yes:: (green with envy!) Speaking of DL though... 8 days!! Ha-Ha!

It was a fantastic review! Looking forward to the May report.

Jill in CO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter