TV Shows - you watched this season, it's been renewed, but you don't think you'll continue watching

I'll watch Modern Family until the bitter end just out of spite. It still has the potential to be one of the best comedies on TV, but boy oh boy have they been phoning it in this season. They really need to get Luke & Manny off to college so Nolan and Rico's horrible acting won't continue to be such a distraction. And they need to stop with the whole will they/won't they story of Haley and Andy. Friends dragged out Ross & Rachel over ten seasons, and it was tiresome then and it's tiresome now when another show does it (I'm looking at you New Girl and The Big Bang Theory).

izombie. I just lost interest in it. I usually am good until Season 3 with any show but this one didn't hold.

I stopped watching iZombie when they killed off Lowell in season 1 ep 9. IMO Lowell (or better yet, the actor who played him, Bradley James) was the best thing in that show. Without him there was nothing to hold my interest at all.

Edited for typo.

Last edited:
The Blind Spot? I'm surprised by that. I think it's one of the best shows on right now.

yep a lot of people like it judging by the ratings, and I admit it has plenty of action, and surprises but when its all said and done I just dont really care about any of the characters

Finally caught up on The Catch and I really like it (loved the finale). I wanted to like Quantico, Limitless, and Blind Spot but they didn't hold my interest. Sometimes I think it's just the timeslot. I have to be realllllly motivated to watch a show that comes on at 10pm. Quantico has too many characters and too much transition between current time frame and past training time frame and drove me batty.

I stopped Once Upon a Time two seasons ago. I gave up on Bones last year, and Grimm this year.

I'm not giving up anything for next season. Although I'm getting close with Arrow.

I haven't given up on Gotham yet. I have this season on DVR. But it's not holding a lot of interest. It's too far astray from the Batman mythos.

Fear the Walking Dead. As bad as the first season was, it was more interesting than the second thus far.

I'm mad The Family didn't get renewed.

I gave up on Once Upon a Time last season. That was the only prime time show I watched. I did enjoy The Muppets, but it got canceled.

Fear The Walking Dead - Only have the first season here but was bored with it.
The Walking Dead - Thought most of S6 was dullsville. I can't even be bothered to watch the last 30 minutes of the last episode. I'll probably tune in for spoilers at the beginning of S7 but unsure if I'll invest any more money or time into it.

Finally caught up on The Catch and I really like it (loved the finale). I wanted to like Quantico, Limitless, and Blind Spot but they didn't hold my interest. Sometimes I think it's just the timeslot. I have to be realllllly motivated to watch a show that comes on at 10pm. Quantico has too many characters and too much transition between current time frame and past training time frame and drove me batty.

I also enjoyed the finale of "The Catch" and will continue to watch next season. It's not great, but good enough to keep watching.

I totally agree on Quantico. It's something I SHOULD like (based on the type of shows I like). I wanted to like it. But I won't be watching it when it's back. I agree on your assessment (too many characters, too much time transition). Just too much work for too little payoff. I feel like HTGAWM is too much work, but is good enough the payoff is there. Quantico? Just no.

I really like The Catch too! I also like Limitless. I think that show is very funny in a quirky way. Maybe it's just my kind of humor. It's a light hearted not so serious crime drama for sure.

See ya'll are reminding of other's we've stopped watching. We watched Criminal Minds for years and years (mostly cause I liked seeing Shemar Moore without his shirt) but the plots just got weird and we stopped, we have started watching Criminal Minds Beyond Borders but not sure how long that will last. I love Gary Sinese but not sure if he can carry it. We also watched Two Broke Girls the first season or two and lost interest in that as well. We tried watching How to Get Away with Murder and couldn't make it past the first two episodes. We watched Blacklist the first two seasons then it jumped the shark too. We are hanging on with Bones but I have a feeling it is only going to last one more season anyway, when they took off Zach we were really disappointed but they still had some decent episodes, they have fallen into the long running story arc thing too. I actually binge watched the first 4 seasons of Supernatural and then, like others, it got weird and I stopped watching it. Back when it was on we watch the original CSI but gave up on it when they brought Lawrence Fishbourne in, he just couldn't compete with Gil Grissom (can't remember the actors name) as head. I watch Hawaii Five O, started watching it because I was a fan of the original one, my honey stopped paying attention after the first season, he usually reads when I'm watching it now. I'll admit it isn't that good but I still keep hoping Alex O'Loughlin will go back to taking his shirt off again (I know I'm shallow, I bet I'm not the only one who watches for that reason).

Lawrence Fishburne will always be "Clean" from Apocalypse Now to me LOL

Agree with all of the above - other than none of them coming on at 10:00 here :)

I stopped watching iZombie when they killed off Lowell in season 1 ep 9. IMO Lowell (or better yet, the actor who played him, Bradley James) was the best thing in that show. Without him there was nothing to hold my interest at all.

Edited for typo.

Agree. Big mistake on their part. Furious that they cancelled "The Family" with a huge cliffhanger. Well written and really had me hooked. I should stop trusting ABC! Wish ABC would give "The Middle" as much glitz as they do with "Modern Family" -- which we stopped watching ages ago and feel like they are shoving down our throats! The show is stale and the storylines lame! We stopped watching when they jumped the age of Lilly and brought in a bratty actress to play her!

Gave up on Once Upon a Time and Blindspot in the first seasons! Once Upon a Time seems so lame now (IMO). Loved The Catch. Can't watch Criminal Minds: Border -- too violent and unsettling, which is the same reason I stopped watching the original. Love Gary Sinese, but not enough to stick with this show. Hated CSI: Cyber (whatever).

Wayward Pines, however, has me totally hooked!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter