• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Trump at the Hall of Presidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Hisgirl, i go every time i visit MK. I am energized after walking thru the Great Hall, listen to the beautiful singers, and watch the show. I look forward to going again when i return and see our next POTUS take his rightful place with past Presidents.

The singers are over at American Adventure before that show not HoP just FYI.

I wish that people could enter the hall of presidents and just watch in silence...and appreciate the evolution of the office. This is a very "walt disney" type concept.

But...I have heard some hissing and boos in there before...around the time of the ACA and that was distasteful. The fact it was done by individuals resembling both the appearance and relative intelligence of the business end of a horse gave me little comfort.

This is only gonna get worse though...sadly. My hunch is the first week or two of June that there will be AAs "booed off the stage"...which will make ripley's next annual...no doubt.

Last edited:

I went the other night so I could compare any changes post the refurb.
I'm thinking several changes seeing as though it's closed for almost six months??

MG

I went the other night so I could compare any changes post the refurb.
I'm thinking several changes seeing as though it's closed for almost six months??

MG

I'm thinking that they had a closed door meeting with the robots and asked "alright...we got a problem...any of you want to do the speech?"

And Washington...ticked off by a flare up of gout...shakes his head and says "alright...I'll do it...
...the rest of you have managed not to stop the slide all these years..."

So yeah..."big changes"

ABSOLUTELY WILL & continue seeing it for years to come...
Besides loving early American history, it's also a great way to get cooled down during the hottest months, & also for some to catch a great 20 minute Nap...:faint:LoL

As someone who supports whoever is elected President regardless of political views, this attraction is always a must do for my family, and will continue to be regardless of who is President of the United States. I'm thankful Disney has found a great way to honor all of our Presidents. I just hope I never have to see this show where people decide to become vocal like others have posted. I'm happy I have never experienced that.

Personal feelings aside, I love that when I take my DS to MK for a dose of fantasy and a creative boost in addition to the entertainment factor, he can also see history come to life in this exhibit/Liberty Square. No matter on which side an individual stands, history is very important to us and obviously Walt recognized that and envisioned bringing it to life to share with our children in a way they would find engaging. I love and appreciate history and am grateful for a way to introduce it to my kid that he might be able to connect with - thank you Disney for carrying on with this attraction!

This is only gonna get worse though...sadly. My hunch is the first week or two of June that there will be AAs "booed off the stage"...which will make ripley's next annual...no doubt.

I would not do such a thing - I would agree that to be classless. I simply won't be going to the attraction for the next 4 years. If I can't stand watching the guy talk on TV, I certainly don't want to listen to him on my vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter