• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Troubles with MDE web site AP page???

GlitchCitySign-500_zpsf50fe154.jpg

Too funny, won't work for me on anything except IE. I normally use Chrome with Firefox as my back up for places like the bank who don't like Chrome. The only reason I have IE on my computer is for the AP site.

Is anyone else having trouble pulling up the AP page on My Disney Ex web site??
I keep getting the "someone ate the page" Stitch message!
That's exactly what I've been getting for at least 2 days. Driving me crazy. Especially since I've always been told to only use Chrome.

I can get on instantly by using Edge (which I don't use normally).

Funny, clearing cookies, incognito, nothing works for me using Chrome. I use Safari or Edge (depending on computer I'm using) to access that page.

They do some redirects in it and there is a default security setting (which you should not change) that is the problem.

I do see some minor changes that makes me think they are getting ready to move it into the main site instead of the different look and feel/url it has now. I think they re finally getting how hard it is for anyone to see on a modern new computer.

I can see the page until I login and then Stitch eats the page! Right now I'm using the silk browser on my kindle. Typically I use chrome at work and I get the same result. If I use internet explorer the page will load as it should.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter