Troubles with MDE web site AP page???

Try opening an incognito tab on your browser and going in that way. This has worked for me and other friends.

Yep happens to me every time I click on my reservations (for the last three days), but if I click on itinerary, it works.

I was getting Stitch for the main plan page/MDE link after logging in. I reloaded the page today, and Stitch went away. So, clearing cookies usually helps, but I hate having to relogin to everything. The AP page has always been flaky for me; however, the AP discounts still show up for hotels. That's really all I care about.

I was getting Stitch for the main plan page/MDE link after logging in. I reloaded the page today, and Stitch went away. So, clearing cookies usually helps, but I hate having to relogin to everything. The AP page has always been flaky for me; however, the AP discounts still show up for hotels. That's really all I care about.
Same here. I've never cared that the AP page won't load, I can see the discounts on the Resorts page and that is all I need.

They do some redirects in it and there is a default security setting (which you should not change) that is the problem.

I do see some minor changes that makes me think they are getting ready to move it into the main site instead of the different look and feel/url it has now. I think they re finally getting how hard it is for anyone to see on a modern new computer.
Don't know how long you've been booking trips online but the AP site is still in the old site format, before they launched MDE, in it's first format, and MB and all that. So it was pre-2012, which is when they did the first MAJOR switch to get ready for MB, but still before MB came out. We had the misfortune of arriving at Disney on that infamous day and it was a nightmare when none of their systems came back online. I remember back then I kept one of my browsers so it could still access the old page because I hated the new format. You could add celebrations and other notes in your reservation with the old site and they dropped that. I was planning DGDs birthday trip and was battling the old vs. new sites when booking things.

Anyway, Something does change sometimes. Every once in a while I can get in via Chrome, then other times I can. All without doing anything. When I posted the link last night, it worked. But today it doesn't. Last week I got the Stitch page, usually it's just white.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!