Tropical Storm Debbie! Lots of firsts! June 23-30 UPDATED X2, day 3 first half

After lunch I decided to head over to Tom Sawyer Island because I knew Jordan would love running around there and the rain had stopped for the time being. I picked up a FP for Thunder Mountain before we left on our boat ride, because I just love that ride. So we took the boat over to Tom Sawyer Island.

DisneyJune2012147.jpg

Jordan LOVED this area. I was so glad I didn't feel guilty spending time here while the lines were building all over the park. We probably spent a good hour here. Jordan especially loved an area that was built like a ship and made friends with others playing pretend games.

DisneyJune2012148.jpg

DisneyJune2012149.jpg

DisneyJune2012150.jpg

When we got back to the mainland, we used our Thunder Mtn. FP and had another great ride.

Next, we stood in line for Splash Mtn. I don't think the line was that long again, or maybe we got FP for this...I can't remember now! The amazing thing I do remember about this ride was when we got off and after I took this picture:

DisneyJune2012151.jpg

I heard a commotion to my left. A young guy was proposing right there in the dump shop of Splash! He had the whole boat hold up signs "Will You Marry Me" and she saw it on the picture screen at the end! And there he was on his knee with a ring as she saw the picture. It was so sweet! :goodvibes She said yes, BTW. She was crying and in shock.

Next we did the Country Bears. Eh...Jordan liked it, I can skip this in the future. The great thing about this was the timing, because as soon as we walked out of Country Bears, we had a front row view right in front of us to the parade, which Jordan LOVED!

DisneyJune2012152.jpg

DisneyJune2012154.jpg

After the parade, if I remember correctly, Jordan really wanted to go back to the store by Pooh to get a Tigger doll. So we headed back that way and Jordan tried to pull the sword.

DisneyJune2012156.jpg

DisneyJune2012157.jpg

No luck.

We then saw the White Rabbit. Jordan wanted to meet any character possible as long as it wasn't a girl. :laughing:

DisneyJune2012158.jpg

DisneyJune2012159.jpg

DisneyJune2012160.jpg

DisneyJune2012161.jpg

DisneyJune2012162.jpg

Next we headed to the front to take the monorail to Epcot for the rest of the day and night. Here is a shot of Jordan's collection of stuffed animals so far on the trip:

DisneyJune2012164.jpg

Next up...World Showcase, we save the world again on a mission in Germany, Biergarten dinner and Illuminations!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter