• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tron AP preview thread

Here for AP preview right now. 7pm-8pm and the line stretches back to mad tea party. Ridiculous.

Augh. We are going Fri night and that sounds dreadful to stand in with a 3 year old. Guardians never got like that, that I can recall!

How quickly did it move?

Does the front tend to have a longer wait?
I'm sure it will once it opens, but it was only 1 add'l train for me on Saturday night. They were not loading full trains, though, as was discussed earlier in the thread. They built a special waiting area for the front to hold a lot of people so I would anticipate long lines for the front.

Last edited:
Has anyone been late to their preview slot? I should make it, but dreading the spring break I4 drive Friday afternoon from Tampa.

Are they selling merchandise yet? I saw someone at epcot last night wearing a really cool Tron ride shirt. I'd didn't look homemade but I could be wrong.

Are they selling merchandise yet? I saw someone at epcot last night wearing a really cool Tron ride shirt. I'd didn't look homemade but I could be wrong.
Most of the merch that people are wearing is from the internet or from the ride in Shanghai.

The shop is not yet open from what I last saw.

We had DVC preview passes for Sunday at 1:30. There was a bit of confusion when we arrived at the main entrance because we had park hoppers and had already been to Epcot. We waited for about 15 minutes and then they let us in at 1:47. There was a concern that since we entered with the preview pass the system might not recognize that we were in the park and that we wouldn’t be able to access our LL. As it turned out that wasn’t a problem. As far as the preview went, we moved along smoothly in the queue and had a minimal wait. Everyone enjoyed the ride.

We had DVC preview passes for Sunday at 1:30. There was a bit of confusion when we arrived at the main entrance because we had park hoppers and had already been to Epcot. We waited for about 15 minutes and then they let us in at 1:47. There was a concern that since we entered with the preview pass the system might not recognize that we were in the park and that we wouldn’t be able to access our LL. As it turned out that wasn’t a problem. As far as the preview went, we moved along smoothly in the queue and had a minimal wait. Everyone enjoyed the ride.
I've been explaining it to people as a "Think of it as an Everest or Big Thunder Mountain" not Guardians and you'll like it better.

The launch is really something else from the front row!

Also, the 20 second pre-show is perfect.

That would defeat the purpose of the vehicles all together. The purpose of the Vekoma Motorbike seating arrangement is so that you feel like you are falling in to the track and that cannot be accomplished in a regular seat.
Well, perhaps a train every now and then that is all accessible - there seems to be a demand for the upright cars not just for those who can't ride bikes, but by those who choose not to. As much as Disney tries to accommodate everyone, this feels a little limiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter