Tron AP preview thread

Reservations not being available and being blocked out are 2 different things. If you got a spot for Tron and your pass is not blocked out, just reservations for MK aren't available, you'll be ok. As I understand it you should automatically get a reservation for MK if you got a spot for Tron
this makes me so nervous though! All the pass levels I'm looking at show the slashes through MK, not being available. So if you are going to Disney world in general and have an annual pass, you can't go to MK for those "tron" days?

How frustrating. I'm in. Getting a "something went wrong". I'm listed, but it won't let me advance. I have an Incredipass so block out dates aren't an issue. And it's only me, so my party size isn't too big. Hmmm. I've registered for other previews without issue.

this makes me so nervous though! All the pass levels I'm looking at show the slashes through MK, not being available. So if you are going to Disney world in general and have an annual pass, you can't go to MK for those "tron" days?
You can still park hop!

I got in a little after 9:30. I was making a reservation for 6 people and all days still had availability even though others were saying days were blacked out and they had just 2 or 3 people. 🤷‍♀️

I haven't received a confirmation email, but then I never got one for the Guardians preview either. I never get passholder emails anyway. But I won't stress as I know the passes will show up in the app about a week before our date, as they did for Guardians. I did print the confirmation page for my own peace of mind though.

Except for the day of your reservation, yes

***not including hopping

Just got thru. Took right at an hour. All dates were available and most times were available for the days we checked before deciding.

I got the email at 9:15, but the dates don't work for us anyway (we are heading to WDW late March, and are coming back 04/04!). Looks like we'll be taking our chances with the rest of the Opening Day masses.
Best of luck to those still in the queue!
*END OF LINE*

Don’t have email confirmation yet (50 minutes since booking), but screenshotted it. I think this happened with other previews in the past and it came later . . .

Just got thru. Took right at an hour. All dates were available and most times were available for the days we checked before deciding.

This system makes no sense! I got in at 9:10 and the 7th, 11th and 12th were not available. It worked since I needed the 10th anyway, but its odd everyone is getting different options...maybe they are trying to have the weekends not all go at once...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter