Tron AP preview thread

Got ours! There was still plenty of availability.

My first preference was Sunday the 5th in the evening but the spots were only for morning that day. There were evening spots on the other days.

I got my email confirmation immediately.

Just finished up two minutes ago and all the dates and times were showing available for me.
This is odd because I had my confirmation email at 9:11 and the weekend dates were not showing as available when I booked. I got the 6th which was the day I already had MK reservations for.
I wonder if they are holding some for each date and releasing them in blocks.

so now I'm confused about annual pass blockout dates. It says that there are no reservations for annual passholders on the day that I chose for Tron, or for any of the Tron dates. I looked at all the different levels of annual passes even and they all show blocked for all the Tron dates. This shows for me now on a browser I still had open...

A registration for a date that is a blockout date for your Pass type(s) will automatically be cancelled.

Please check blockout dates for each Pass type you are registering for. Modifications to a registration will not be permitted.

Valid Annual Pass required for park entry. Applicable pass blockout dates apply.

Check in your junk folder. thats where my husband’s queue alert e-mail somehow went this morning. Gotta love it! Just thankful for this group❤️
Thanks. Not there, but its okay. With the amount of people logging in to the system. It might take awhile for some emails to go through.

This is odd because I had my confirmation email at 9:11 and the weekend dates were not showing as available when I booked. I got the 6th which was the day I already had MK reservations for.
I wonder if they are holding some for each date and releasing them in blocks.
I read they release them in waves. That is what someone said about GotG.

so now I'm confused about annual pass blockout dates. It says that there are no reservations for annual passholders on the day that I chose for Tron, or for any of the Tron dates. I looked at all the different levels of annual passes even and they all show blocked for all the Tron dates. This shows for me now on a browser I still had open...

A registration for a date that is a blockout date for your Pass type(s) will automatically be cancelled.

Please check blockout dates for each Pass type you are registering for. Modifications to a registration will not be permitted.

Valid Annual Pass required for park entry. Applicable pass blockout dates apply.
You will be given a park pass reservation for MK on the day of your preview.

No reservations available is different than being blocked out. They are referencing the passes that do not have 365 availability. For example, if your pass doesn't let you in on a weekend but you make a preview reservation for a weekend, they will cancel it.

If you're not blocked out, they make the reservation for you.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 9.51.45 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 9.51.45 AM.png
    104.6 KB · Views: 3

Park reservations are different from blockout dates, if that is what you're asking. My sister has a Pixie pass and she is able to go into the park from March 6-10. All other dates for the preview wouldn't work as she is blocked out. I was able to book March 10th for her and the rest of my family who all have Sorcerer.

Reservations not being available and being blocked out are 2 different things. If you got a spot for Tron and your pass is not blocked out, just reservations for MK aren't available, you'll be ok. As I understand it you should automatically get a reservation for MK if you got a spot for Tron

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter