• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tron AP preview thread

Open link in new browser or incognito. I just did it and got in in less the 10 minutes.

EDIT: or different device. Maybe even another tab in the same browser.
I have tried this many many times to no avail. Never gotten less than hour wait.

Got March 9th... Still lots of availability left as of a few minutes ago.

It's a sold out date for MK reservations for AP holders... hopefully that doesn't matter, but I did get a time after park hopping so in the worst case scenario, still not an issue that can't be overcome.

EDIT: No confirmation email, but I took a picture of the confirmation screen.
If you read the long list of rules and such it says a park reservation will be made for your for Magic Kingdom, and should show in your plans something like 5-7 days before the event. I thankfully already had MK as my reserved park, arrive for my trip on my day and always do MK while I wait for my room to be ready (out of state AP, so always have to have a room). Since I'm on site I kinda pull from a different bucket, but I started to get worried when it showed full for the weekend even though I already have the one day reserved.

Since there are no park pass reservations left for the dates the preview is scheduled, does that mean if you don't have a park reservation you're SOL?

Since there are no park pass reservations left for the dates the preview is scheduled, does that mean if you don't have a park reservation you're SOL?
You are given a park reservation when you book your preview slot. It does take a few days to show up on MDE, though. At least for me it did.

Open link in new browser or incognito. I just did it and got in in less the 10 minutes.

EDIT: or different device. Maybe even another tab in the same browser.
I have SIX browsers open...two on same Chrome browser but in different tabs, one on same desktop in Edge, my phone, and a laptop on Chrome and another on Firefox.

The desktop Chrome is furthest along.

If you read the long list of rules and such it says a park reservation will be made for your for Magic Kingdom, and should show in your plans something like 5-7 days before the event. I thankfully already had MK as my reserved park, arrive for my trip on my day and always do MK while I wait for my room to be ready (out of state AP, so always have to have a room). Since I'm on site I kinda pull from a different bucket, but I started to get worried when it showed full for the weekend even though I already have the one day reserved.
Thanks!

I was just wondering to myself if the reason it wouldn't let me reserve that date for MK is because it's actually already reserved. No confirmation email and nothing showing in my future plans yet, but I'll be patient lol.

Shockingly enough it looks like I got the email to sign up at 6:01.

Luckily already in the queue and snagged a day I already plan to be in MK. Best of luck fellow DISers!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter