Trip #8; But Was It Great? A WDW MAYcation with a side of LegoLand & Celebration, FL!

I love all of the Lego creations! So much fun!!

Sad your TR is almost over (as mine will probably be this week too) but I'll be anxiously waiting for a link to the new report. :goodvibes

Oh my gosh I left off WAY back on page 50!!!!! I have so much to catch up on!!! I better get reading... :coffee:

Hooray for 3 months!!!:cool1: It will be here before you know it! This time of year always goes fast for me...I hope it goes fast for you too!

Hope you had a great weekend!:goodvibes

Happy 3 months to Jodi as well!

Oh my gosh I left off WAY back on page 50!!!!! I have so much to catch up on!!! I better get reading... :coffee:

Hope you get caught up soon Kim!! :)

Hooray for 3 months!!!:cool1: It will be here before you know it! This time of year always goes fast for me...I hope it goes fast for you too!

Hope you had a great weekend!:goodvibes

Happy 3 months to Jodi as well!

Thanks Lauren! I have a feeling the time is going to go by fairly quickly!! ::yes::

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
Congrats on 3 months!!

Thanks Sheree!! :cool1:

Yay! Where's the link to the next PTR??? :goodvibes

:laughing: Maybe I'll get to it soon!!

yay for you!!! wooo hoooo!!!

Thanks Shawna! :goodvibes

Happy Late 3 Months Friend!!!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

And thanks Lauren for my shout out!!!:wave2:

So sad it's over! :sad2:
But only three months until your next trip! :yay: I can't wait to travel (vicariously) with you back to the Poly! :beach::cloud9:

Happy Late 3 Months Friend!!!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

And thanks Lauren for my shout out!!!:wave2:

Thank you!! :cool1: Look at our tickers starting with a 2 now!! :banana::banana:

I really enjoyed your TR! I'm sorry to see it end. Are you planning on doing a PTR? I hope so!

Thanks! :goodvibes I might get to a short PTR right before the trip. :)

So sad it's over! :sad2:
But only three months until your next trip! :yay: I can't wait to travel (vicariously) with you back to the Poly! :beach::cloud9:

I can't wait to get to the Poly!! :lovestruc I'll be sure to take lots of pics to share. :)

What an awesome countdown!! Yay Shelly! :cheer2: Are you excited about the GF? I think I might be a little bit as it's so fancy. I'm not that fancy myself. Ha!

I am very excited about our 2 days at the GF!! :cloud9: I just hope it's not all a wreck from the construction.

I can't believe you'll be in Disney AGAIN in just a few months!!!!!!
Are you doing a PTR for that trip??? I do hope so. :)

Some souvenir pics.....

beb26020.jpg

40488fdd.jpg

e29d743a.jpg

fd583306.jpg

fc42ba61.jpg

The oven mitts are for the the dog and he loves them!! :rotfl:

I don't see my favorite souvenir in the pics above...:confused3 Must be buried in there somewhere or else it wasn't unpacked yet! But here it is on ebay -- http://compare.ebay.com/like/280881976487?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar

I love this sticker in the back window of my SUV! :goodvibes

I can't believe you'll be in Disney AGAIN in just a few months!!!!!!
Are you doing a PTR for that trip??? I do hope so. :)

I hope to do a PTR. I might take a month or so off from writing and then get started. It will all depend on how much I am working too. So far it looks like they are going to keep me pretty busy this fall!

I like that sticker too!! I didn't see those when we were there. I have the one that says my other car is a monorail. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter