TOO Much food! Our Jan.09 Deluxe Dining Adventure TONS of pics! Completed 3/4

Thanks everyone! I will have another review for you tonight. Next up, snacks from Epcot and Tangerine Cafe.

Thanks for taking the time to share your reviews - I am looking forward to the rest!!!

January 25th
Snacks around Epcot
We used our snack credits on some of these snacks but bought most of the Japanese candy OOP.

First of all I had to stop in France and try one of these-a Grey Goose slushie. I tried the Grand Marnier one last trip and didn't like it much. But wow the Grey Goose one is so much better! Love it!
795.jpg

Here are a few of the snacks that we bought in Japan.
800.jpg

801.jpg

These snacks were good. I think that it's weird they are called "Men's Pocky" I don't understand are they just for men?? :lmao:

Then DH used a snack credit and got one of these-Melon flavored Kaki Gori
802.jpg

He loved this so much that I think he got about 4 more throughout the rest of the trip.

Then I had to stop and grab a Fiesta Margarita. Yum, the mango layer is the best one.
809.jpg

DH still hungry as usual went and got his first Mickey Premium of the trip.
810.jpg

Now I'm craving a Grey Goose slushie! But my favorite drink at Epcot (and maybe the whole World... maybe even the whole world) is the plum wine green tea smoothie from China.

The "Hello Panda" cookies from Japan used to have a brand similar in the US (I haven't seen them in years). They were called Koala Yummies...and our boys when they had them when they were younger said the Japan cookies tasted the same.

Totally jumping in on this dining review! :thumbsup2

We're actually going to be doing alot of the same restaurants on our trip in May! I can't wait to read more.

You're off to a great start! I'm loving it already. The list of restaurants you tried looks fantastic. LOVE that DH is trained to take pics of his food and if I'm not mistaken he is "modeling" the fiesta margarita for your picture taking pleasure. You did well!! ;)

Mmm, Grey Goose Slushie - can't wait to have one (or a few) of those in October :thumbsup2

The "Hello Panda" cookies from Japan used to have a brand similar in the US (I haven't seen them in years). They were called Koala Yummies...and our boys when they had them when they were younger said the Japan cookies tasted the same.

DH said the same thing! I didn't believe him lol. That's why he bought some, he used to love the Koala ones as a kid. :)

Oh man I so remember those! My mom used to buy them at CVS drugstore all the time and pack them in our lunch!

Great review so far!!! Can't wait to try the Turf Club at SSR. It looked delicious! What's up next?

Hey everyone I'm heading to work now so I will have an update tonight! Tangerine Cafe and Whispering Canyon Cafe will be next. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter