To shuttle or not - MCO

Disneyhayes

DIS Veteran
Frontier changed our flights (shocker) by 7 hours. We now arrive at 11:24pm. Because of that we had to move our flights a day early (same arrival time). Car rental prices are $100 more now.
My question is… does anyone have experience with one of the discounted car rental places you have to shuttle to? What about shuttling that late? It’s a $150+ difference between that and getting a car at the terminal. We are staying offsite.

Last edited:
my concern would be the quick availability of a shuttle after midnight and whether or not the place is open 24/7. Some of the offsite places close 12 or before. And by the time you get off the plane, pick up luggage, get to the rental car, and your hotel, it will be 1 am or later, So maybe another question is…do you really need a car.

Last year when we flew in, we just booked a limo service. It was easier and not that much more expensive at the end of it all.

my concern would be the quick availability of a shuttle after midnight and whether or not the place is open 24/7. Some of the offsite places close 12 or before. And by the time you get off the plane, pick up luggage, get to the rental car, and your hotel, it will be 1 am or later, So maybe another question is…do you really need a car.
We are staying off site. I will double check the hours for the other companies.
Last year when we flew in, we just booked a limo service. It was easier and not that much more expensive at the end of it all.
I updated the post that we are staying off site. So we need a car

We are staying off site. I will double check the hours for the other companies.

I updated the post that we are staying off site. So we need a car
Even if the shuttle to the discount locations don't operate, a limo might work. However, at that point you are losing out on the savings. Also, those discount locations aren't always open 24 hours, so double check.

For the convenience, I would think just using one of the locations at the airport would be better. Fewer stops and hassles on your way to your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter