• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tips for BOG Breakfast

My party of 3 adults and 3 kids (4,4 & 6) had BOG breakfast back in March of 15. We used 4 credits and split everything yet there was food leftover. The food and atmosphere was outstanding and it will be a top priority to return again, especially with the early park entry!

Here is what we ordered...
Assorted Cured Meats and Cheese - My dad ate the main dish so I have no input but the selected pastries we were served was more than enough for everyone to get something. Since it was the first week or two BOG was doing breakfast I wouldn't be surprised if the number of pastries were cut back.

Eggs Florentine - The main dish was outstanding but the roasted tomatoes made me gag

Croissant Doughnut - Very good but too sweet for me to eat more than a bite for breakfast.

Scrambled Eggs (kids meal) - No complaints from my wife and kids on this who split this with the croissant doughnut.

What is the earliest they will let you into the restaurant before your reservation time? I got a late pre-opening time and want to plan it out as best as possible. Is it 15 Minutes?

I have had breakfast there 3 times.
1st time I got the open faced sandwich it was great and you get 2 eggs.
The 2nd time I got the Croque madame and you only get 1 egg.
The 3rd time i got the open faced sandwich again, because of the 2 eggs.

What shocks me is that they have a doughnut for 19.99...lol
I believe they start letting in the folks with ADRs at 8am, so you can meander around main street,
take pictures, until it's time to check in for your meal back at Be our Guest 10-15 mins before your ADR time.

I have had breakfast there 3 times.
1st time I got the open faced sandwich it was great and you get 2 eggs.
The 2nd time I got the Croque madame and you only get 1 egg.
The 3rd time i got the open faced sandwich again, because of the 2 eggs.

What shocks me is that they have a doughnut for 19.99...lol
I believe they start letting in the folks with ADRs at 8am, so you can meander around main street,
take pictures, until it's time to check in for your meal back at Be our Guest 10-15 mins before your ADR time.

Yeah, that same doughnut, as well as the others you mentioned, are now $24.99.

Is a breakfast meal (Feast A La Gaston, or the doughnut or whatever we pick) worth 1 quick serve credit? Or are they a table service credit?

Thank you

Is a breakfast meal (Feast A La Gaston, or the doughnut or whatever we pick) worth 1 quick serve credit? Or are they a table service credit?

Thank you

Breakfast and lunch is quick service credit. If you're on Dining Plan, I think breakfast at BOG worth the QS credit more than breakfast at other place because of the amount of food you'll get, but I'm not sure about the quality.

Breakfast and lunch is quick service credit. If you're on Dining Plan, I think breakfast at BOG worth the QS credit more than breakfast at other place because of the amount of food you'll get, but I'm not sure about the quality.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter