• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

tip. tricks, and secrets to the Royal Pacific Hotel

I used them everywhere last year , 1 coupon and discount on the whole bill except for alcohol.
One offer per coupon, and it does say per person, but that could be for the Citywalk pass,

I used them everywhere last year , 1 coupon and discount on the whole bill except for alcohol.
One offer per coupon, and it does say per person, but that could be for the Citywalk pass,

Thanks! :goodvibes

Quick question? Do they have a laundromat at Royal pacific?, we are leaving in 10 days and we (the family) are having a packing crisis... if they have one any idea of locations? thanks in advance....

They have washers and dryers in a couple of the buildings. They are very busy though.

Quick question? Do they have a laundromat at Royal pacific?, we are leaving in 10 days and we (the family) are having a packing crisis... if they have one any idea of locations? thanks in advance....

We kept getting a leaflet pack left in our room for them to do our laundry. We didn't use it though so I'm not sure of price.

There is one in tower 1 and tower 2, the tower 1 laundry room is as you come out the door of tower 1 to your right is the door to laundry room , use your room key for entry, think there is 3 washers and 3 dryers, or if you come down the stairs from Orchid Lounge to go to pool ,as you come out the doors it is facing you. Have used it many times during our stays in July usually ,and never had any problems getting a machine

Used the mini bar as a fridge. Next time though, I'll take a pic of the contents with the digital camera before I start using it. I couldn't remember how many cokes were in there before we stashed ours so I think we left a few behind. I was about to stash their alcohol elsewhere when DH reminded me room temperature may be detrimental to it so I was forced to put soft drinks and capri suns around them. :rolleyes:

There's only 3 washers/dryers at Tower 1 and one was out of order 3 wks ago when we were there. $2.50 in quarters for each. Try not to do laundry toward the end of the week; I walked in there at 10pm and there was a line. One guy had 3 duffle bags full.:scared1: I ended up getting up at 4AM to do laundry. The Luau band was practicing at that time; loud for outdoors but you couldn't hear once you went back inside.

Be sure you formally check out.

I'm currently having problems with RPR in that they haven't given me my deposit back yet. Did you know that you have to do a formal check out? We packed everything but the bare basics back in our van the day before we checked out so we can have everything out of the room by 7AM the next morning when we left for Harry Potter. I didn't want the hassle of having a late checkout fee if we didn't get out by 11AM. Sure enough, we didn't get out of IOA till 12 pm.

They tell you in the confirmation e-mails that they'll keep one night's deposit for cancelling within 5 days of arrival. I didn't know, not even when signing in, that they'll also keep the deposit for not formally checking out. I haven't formally checked out in years(Disney, Comfort Inn, Hilton, etc. etc)! And I'm thinking that's the problem since no one's answering my e-mails or calling me back yet. I find this info on their checking in/out policy website. After a lot of digging around.:mad:

^ have never heard of 'formally' checking out :confused3 We always checked out on our tv.

I just read on FaceBook for anyone staying at RPR July 15-18....apparently there is a convention going on...assume hotel is full to capacity? I don't know for certain, but thought I'd mention it to y'all.

Used the mini bar as a fridge. Next time though, I'll take a pic of the contents with the digital camera before I start using it. I couldn't remember how many cokes were in there before we stashed ours so I think we left a few behind. I was about to stash their alcohol elsewhere when DH reminded me room temperature may be detrimental to it so I was forced to put soft drinks and capri suns around them. :rolleyes:

There's only 3 washers/dryers at Tower 1 and one was out of order 3 wks ago when we were there. $2.50 in quarters for each. Try not to do laundry toward the end of the week; I walked in there at 10pm and there was a line. One guy had 3 duffle bags full.:scared1: I ended up getting up at 4AM to do laundry. The Luau band was practicing at that time; loud for outdoors but you couldn't hear once you went back inside.

Be sure you formally check out.

I'm currently having problems with RPR in that they haven't given me my deposit back yet. Did you know that you have to do a formal check out? We packed everything but the bare basics back in our van the day before we checked out so we can have everything out of the room by 7AM the next morning when we left for Harry Potter. I didn't want the hassle of having a late checkout fee if we didn't get out by 11AM. Sure enough, we didn't get out of IOA till 12 pm.

They tell you in the confirmation e-mails that they'll keep one night's deposit for cancelling within 5 days of arrival. I didn't know, not even when signing in, that they'll also keep the deposit for not formally checking out. I haven't formally checked out in years(Disney, Comfort Inn, Hilton, etc. etc)! And I'm thinking that's the problem since no one's answering my e-mails or calling me back yet. I find this info on their checking in/out policy website. After a lot of digging around.:mad:

What do you mean about giving the deposit back? It is always just applied to the bill for us. You just end up having the remainder of the bill (the total amount less the deposit) charged to your credit card, so basically the deposit is used as payment for one night.

A copy of our bill was emailed to us a few days after we returned home. The deposit is marked as a credit and removed from the total.

Like others, the 1 nights deposit is taken of your final bill, always do the Checkout on TV as well, never checked out at Front desk.

Hi Barb , not long now, the convention is "Infinitus" i think its called, its a Harry potter covention

Hi Just booked for 5 nights sept 22nd:cool1:.First time so will have a few questions. How much do they charge for the mini bar drinks? Can I request a fridge and if so how much? I know I just read that somone emptied the mini bar and put there drinks in. Also when requesting a room location can I just say High floor tower 1,2,or 3(as dont have a clue whats where:rotfl:)

Great Thread!!

Conventions, hmmm, any way to find out in advance about them? I'm going the end of August.

Hi Barb , not long now, the convention is "Infinitus" i think its called, its a Harry potter covention

:wave2: Yep...that's what it's called. Been sick for 1.5 wks trying to get my act together here. We leave a week from Friday :teeth: When y'all flying over the pond?

Hi Just booked for 5 nights sept 22nd:cool1:.First time so will have a few questions. How much do they charge for the mini bar drinks? Can I request a fridge and if so how much? I know I just read that somone emptied the mini bar and put there drinks in. Also when requesting a room location can I just say High floor tower 1,2,or 3(as dont have a clue whats where:rotfl:)

I can't remember how much a fridge is....$25/day maybe? :confused3 I wouldn't mess w/ the mini bar fridge. You can request any tower you want and a high floor (they only go up to 7). There is a whole thread about RPR hotel rooms and layout.....

Definetly do not empty the fridge, as Housekeeping check it everyday to see if anything has been taken , and you could end up with a hefty bill.Either pay for the rental or buy a styrofoam cooler from Walmart for about $2.50 and fill it with ice to keep things cool. Would not believe anyone got away with emptying their mini bar without being charged for either the drinks or the rental.

:wave2: Yep...that's what it's called. Been sick for 1.5 wks trying to get my act together here. We leave a week from Friday :teeth: When y'all flying over the pond?

I can't remember how much a fridge is....$25/day maybe? :confused3 I wouldn't mess w/ the mini bar fridge. You can request any tower you want and a high floor (they only go up to 7). There is a whole thread about RPR hotel rooms and layout.....

Hi Barb, we leave here on the 7th July, checkin RPR in the late aftrenoon. When do you arrive at PBH, will give you a call, and hopefully see you all there, was also on with Lawerence a few days ago, he is staying at RPR, but apparently has not been well, although says he is on the road to recovery which is good, so hope to see them there.
hope you are feeling better,tell Bubba, Charlotte has started a Tai Kwon Do class here, has been going for about 10 weeks, her friends uncle takes it and she is enjoying it, so hopefully she keeps at it.
talk to you soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter