• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Time to Post your Pictures...Attatch a face to a Screen Name

This is Rob (guynwdm)
Tigger and Rob
Rob.jpg

Carl, Rob, Dug, Russell
Rob3.jpg

Dale, Rob, Chip
rob2.jpg

Hi, I'm Lori. I want to share a pose that I'm sure you'll see plenty of next April:

DSCN1733.jpg

This was taken during my Adventures by Disney trip in December. And it's also my Facebook profile avatar. :goodvibes

You'll be able to spot me easily on the cruise next year, because the sun reflecting off my pasty white skin will blind you. :laughing:

ok....so i finally uploaded a few to photobucket....

i'm the short one in the bunch (the only one actually standing upright - dark curly hair - though i'm not as short as i look here - i'm 5' 4" tall, but relative to the others in the picture, i'm kinda lilliputian):

DSC00352.jpg

ok....so i finally uploaded a few to photobucket....

i'm the short one in the bunch (the only one actually standing upright - dark curly hair - though i'm not as short as i look here - i'm 5' 4" tall, but relative to the others in the picture, i'm kinda lilliputian):

DSC00352.jpg

That's very cute. I want to wish someone a Happy Birthday, though. ;)

That's very cute. I want to wish someone a Happy Birthday, though. ;)

it was chani's 24th birthday surprise party in October (she's sitting down in front of me)...
the party is the reason the dog is locked up in her kennel (you can see it in the background).....there were people at the party who are afraid of dogs...hard to believe but true!!

here's another one from the party - this time just DS (Gil) and DD (Chani)...
Gil was 21 here and Chani 24.....the 21 year old is who got married during the 1st podcast cruise...(and the reason i wasn't able to go)..

DSC00350.jpg

i'll upload one of the dog later....she's a cutie pie!!!!

As twisted as that photo is, it's one of my favorites!

I really like that picture. I don't think it's twisted at all. I think it's cute. I think you look really good in that picture. I'll post it for you. Just let me know. :goodvibes

Here is miss Jamie (tiggerbell) in Todd's tiara. I love this picture. :goodvibes

DSC09767-2.jpg

Here's DH and I at dinner the first night on PCC 1.0...

us.jpg

This is my DH, Phillip, and I with a friend, taken the day before PCC 1.0:
DSC01840.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter