Time to Post your Pictures...Attatch a face to a Screen Name

In case y'all don't know what I look like....

P1080330a.jpg

and

innocent.jpg

Sorry, I don't recognize this guy. Where is the tiara?

There seems to be a common theme - no one can believe Jaime is too shy to post a pic. There are always choices in life, you can post pics that YOU chose, or we can post pics that we took of you (because Lord knows we have a lot of them ;))

I know this too well. :eek:

no10.jpg

In New Orleans pigging out on beignets.

DSC05671-1.jpg

Me with famed miniaturist, Robert Olszewski​

i have to upload a picture of me to photobucket so i can post it here...
in the meantime, i have one posted on facebook (in case you just can't wait :goodvibes )

Question; I figured out how to put my picture in the avatar but is there a way to browse and find pictures or do you have to have a URL link. I've not figured out how to upload other pictures. I know this has been asked before but not sure where to look to find it:confused3

Nan

You need to upload your pictures to Photobucket then using the Insert Picture button on the menu bar in the compose message box, insert the IMG code.

Here's a pic of me (blue hat) and some arabian lady who kept pestering me for my phone number! The guy in the white shirt is my special needs brother. He's very clingy!

He should be! You're stealing his wives and girlfriend!

You forgot to mention the babe's boyfriend who you two kicked to the curb before the picture was snapped.

Here's Val & I. Yes, drinking again.
shapeimage_1.png

Here's a pic of me (blue hat) and some arabian lady who kept pestering me for my phone number! The guy in the white shirt is my special needs brother. He's very clingy!

Ummm....hey that is me! Seriously, I don't laugh out loud very often but that made me chuckle!

special needs brother, :laughing:
Ummm....hey that is me! Seriously, I don't laugh out loud very often but that made me chuckle!
Really. The man who doesn't smile says he doesn't laugh. Imagine that.

Hi everyone. Here is my flattie - she went on PCC 1.0
ry%3D480

I'm coming in 3-D, live for PCC 2.0 (by the way looking for roomie see other thread)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter