Time to Mortgage the House - Coach and Disney

I hear ya! I'm a Coach collector, but I've been "good" and haven't bought any new bags in about 3 years. This Disney collection is going to be hard to resist! If the pricing is more than I want to spend, I may risk it and see if the collection hits the outlets. I know that the Peanuts collection just did.

I know that I don't need a $200 t-shirt and I'm sure that leather jacket is pushing a thousand if not over. BUT I might really need one of those cute little ear purses! Ugh!

Not what I was expecting from coach. I like the tags/key chains whatever they are but not the bags. I don't like the brown and there isn't a style that could replace my everyday coach bag. I do like that it's more subtle though.

I love that it's a little more "adult" than a lot of Disney merch, while still showing a love of Disney. I would definitely use these every day, rather than just in the parks :).

I am a Coach lover- and was so excited to hear the Disney line up- but the pictures are so not Coach like. I do like the Mouse Ears look. Looking forward to seeing them in person.

I am a coach lover too! I was so excited to hear this!! The wallets I saw on the Disney Parks blog earlier were adorable!! However, I was wanting to show my niece later and it wasn't coming up anymore. It says limited edition I wonder how long they will sell these?

everything ya'll said! all of it. sigh. i want one, i don't know which one, and if i get one, how will i choose which disney purse to use?

*may these alway be my biggest problems*

When I got the email about them I was so excited......then I saw the price.:crazy2: I'm a Kate Spade and Coach fan but I never pay full price. I wait patiently until they go on sale and use my coupons as well. Hoping that will happen because I really won't one of the bags.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter