Timandlesley's The Sum of Our Thrills TR w/ tons of pics&video 9/27 PTR link pg.58

I am so glad that you all had such a great start to your trip. I am also glad that you enjoyed the Nick Hotel...when we went is was crowded and there were some very inappropriate adults everywhere. It looks like the time that you went was much better!

Yay...you started your report!!! LOVED the video of your kids...they look so excited and seem so appreciative! :goodvibes Glad they fulfilled their wish of being slimed! :laughing: I was excited to hear that you all loved the Blue Man Group.....SUCH a good show! :yay: Can't wait for more!

Yeah, you started !!! Looks like a great start, Nick Hotel looks great, glad you enjoyed it. Your babies are growing up fast, Lauren, especially has changed a lot from last year's trip report, Can't wait for more !!

I think I missed your ptr completely! I'm looking forward to when our kids will be good for the drive down to Disney. We're driving this year and I'm not looking forward to it!

Your stay at the Nick Hotel looked like a lot of fun! I would love to stay there, I think my girl's would love it. Maybe in a couple of years when they can go on the slides and things. They would LOVE that character breakfast!

:yay::yay::yay: I'm happy to see your report begin!! I wish that we had ran into you and the family in the parks, but I was out of luck. Maybe next time ;)

I'm glad that I got an unbiased review of Nick Hotel from a true WDW fan. It sounds like a lot of fun.

I'm joining in! Glad the drive down went pretty good over all besides the A/C but at least I came back on.

The video of the kids finding out they were staying at the Nik Hotel was great! Luke was so funny that he remembered the Pedicure thing. (Your pedicure looked great BTW).

Glad you guys had a good time there at at Blue Man Group. Aren't they amazing?

Can't wait to read about the rest of the trip! Especially seeing more pictures of AKL and Kidani. We are hoping to stay there next Sept in a 2 BR Villa with my parents, sister, DBIL, and my DN first trip.

I love their reaction to staying at the Nick hotel - how excited were they?! I'm glad Luke got to fulfill his lifelong dream of being slimed - he can check that off the ol bucket list. :) Glad you had such a wonderful birthday, I can't wait for the next installment!

Lesley,
What a fun filled time.:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: The Nick hotel looks fun for the kids, and Blue Man Group is a great show. Love how close the hotels at Universal are to the park. I have only been to City Walk and took the boat to Portifino hotel, what day did you go to Universal?

Great first report.:love:

Yeah, I just love your TRs! Great start so far! I couldn't get over the picture of the slides at Nickelodean....wow, that is a busy place! I bet the kids had a great time. :cheer2:

So happy you started, can't wait to read all about it.....first day sounded like so much fun....sorry about the bathing suit top:eek:

The kiddies look so happy....you have such a wonderful family...you always look so happy together:cloud9:

Hi Lesley & Tim,
Great start! So happy you guys made it to the Nick hotel without sweltering. The Nick Hotel looks very fun and I loved the video of the surprise :thumbsup2. I think my kids would enjoy that character breakfast too. Glad your family enjoyed Blue Man group. I can't wait to read more about your trip :goodvibes.

Looking forward to all of the awesome details. We are anxiously awaiting our trip, this will totally help me pass the time!!!:goodvibes

Hurray! You started your trip report!!!

I love that the kids were so excited about the Nick Hotel and so appreciative! That's great! It looks like a really fun place to stay! Is the slime really like slime or is it more colored water? I was trying to figure it out!

Too funny about Tim getting chosen to play the underwear game! He almost won! :thumbsup2

The Blue Man Group sounds like a blast! What a great way to spend your birthday!

Yeay! Another TR from you guys! Love, LOVE the kids reaction to the surprise! It looks like a pretty cool place.

We saw the Blue Man Group out in Vegas a loooooonnnnggggg time ago before they were popular. Tickets were cheap. We had 3rd row center. Back then the ushers just handed you a garbage bag. When you asked what you'd need it for, they just said "oh, you'll see!!". It was awesome. One of the best shows I've ever seen! I'm glad they are still as awesome now! And glad that you enjoyed them!

Can't wait to read more!!

Your excitement is contagious! So happy to be reading your latest TR. You're off to a fantastic start. Can't wait for more!!:yay:

So happy you started your trip report Lesley! I always look forward to hearing about what your fun family does on their Disney (and non-Disney) vacations!! The Nick Hotel looks like a lot of fun and Luke and Lauren seemed to enjoy being slimed!!!!!!!!:goodvibes I have heard a lot of good things about Blue Man Group, seems like you guys had a lot of fun too!! How fun to drive down, when my kiddos get bigger I would love a road trip to Florida!!!! Looking forward to your Disney Days!!!:goodvibes:goodvibes

I'm glad I found your TR in the beginning, I'm usually late to the party and have a lot of catching up to do. The Nick hotel looks cool and nice rooms to. Looking forward to more! Linda :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter