Tickets - Where to Buy

Farawayfan

Earning My Ears
We'er "hopefully" going to the World for 3 weeks next June/July and we've decided that our main tickets should be:

Disney 4-day base tickets
Universal 4-park flex
Kennedy Maximum pass
Cirque

I've comparied prices on ticketmania, mapleleaftickets and floridaorlandotickets and found that floridaorlandotickets comes out best and with the 4-day base tickets they give you an extra 2 days free!

Has anyone ever used them? When comparing the prices they come out best all round but don't want to order them without being sure that I'm not going to lose my money.

thanks

Sign up for the MouseSavers.com Newsletter. It comes out via email on the 15th of every month. There's a link in it almost every month for specially discounted ticlets thru Ticketmania.com and DiscountOrlandoVacation.com. The cost of Ticketmania's adult 6-day MYW base ticket is cheaper than FloridaOrlandoTickets.net's adult 4-day base ticket w/2 days free by a few dollars. And Ticketmania will ship for free.

I buy almost all my tickets from Ticketmania and have always been happy with their service. I've also made a few purchases from DiscountOrlandoVacation and never had any problems. I have not bought from FloridaOrlandoTickets for quite a few years now. I think I remember that some DISers had problems with their tickets a year or so ago when FOT offered a similar deal --the tickets were not as described, having only the number of days ordered and no free days. It was a mistake on FOT's end and I do believe they rectified it but it was a hassle for the customers to have to deal with it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter