One person in our party may not be able to go. They have unused tickets linked in my MDE. How do we keep these tickets if we don’t know a future date? Thank you in advance.

Sarah

They would show an expiration date on them if they were bought as a package or a deal. Say it’s a 7 day ticket. The expiration is 14 days from the first time you scan it in. So if they want to postpone they can use the tickets down the road.
Have the, call guests services at 407 934-7639. That number is for existing tickets..

They would show an expiration date on them if they were bought as a package or a deal. Say it’s a 7 day ticket. The expiration is 14 days from the first time you scan it in. So if they want to postpone they can use the tickets down the road.
Have the, call guests services at 407 934-7639. That number is for existing tickets..
Yes call. I got pixie dusted and got my money back, when my son broke up with his girlfriend before trip.

One person in our party may not be able to go. They have unused tickets linked in my MDE. How do we keep these tickets if we don’t know a future date? Thank you in advance.

Sarah
Make note of the ticket number and value. The ticket will expire based on the stated dates and will likely disappear from MDE at that point. However ticketing CMs can see it. Whenever you are ready to rebook call and upgrade the expired ticket.

The expiration is 14 days from the first time you scan it in.
That isn’t true anymore. Now with date-based tickets the expiration date depends on the designated start date, and no longer 14 days unless you have a 10-day ticket. For your example, a 7-day ticket expires 10 days from the start date. So if today was the start date it will expire on the 13th.

I've read through the last few pages and just wanted to confirm that I have things right...

If I buy a 8-day park hopper from a reseller (klook/kkday) now and then upgrade to an AP when I'm at WDW, the credit I'd get towards an AP would be what this 8-day park hopper is currently selling for on the WDW website? As opposed to what the reseller or I paid for the 8-day park hopper?

(If so, this works out great for me - the price on klook/kkday is actually the same as the price on the WDW website, but it works out much better for me to buy on klook/kkday due to currency exchange rates, credit card miles, and promotions...)

If I buy a 8-day park hopper from a reseller (klook/kkday) now and then upgrade to an AP when I'm at WDW, the credit I'd get towards an AP would be what this 8-day park hopper is currently selling for on the WDW website?
Correct.

Assuming APs are available for purchase when you at WDW.

I'm not familiar with that reseller. It appears to be non-US so just make sure they are legit and an authorized reseller.

Correct.

Assuming APs are available for purchase when you at WDW.

I'm not familiar with that reseller. It appears to be non-US so just make sure they are legit and an authorized reseller.

Thanks!

True, am hoping they will still be selling APs in September...

Yes it is non-US (I don't live in the US, and both of these sell in my local currency so not having to deal with foreign currency fees saves me 3.25%!). They should be legit - I've used both of them before to book tours/tickets/etc including Universal tickets last year, so hopefully buying WDW tickets from them will be a similarly easy process...

This is one area where I wish Disney would make things less complicated.

I have two packages booked, one with a 5 day ticket, one with a 9. Difference in price to an AP is 150 dollars. But that would easily be made up with, with available discounts. But the wording of the ability to make park reservations with the AP has be concerned that I wouldn't be able to make length of stay reservations for the November trip. And I think it might be hard to phone and get a CM to remove 9 day ticket and make the current reservation a room only package (because the hotel I am staying at does not have availability current nights for new bookings).

Is this worth the headache, considering I will likely be back again within the year of activating the AP?

I wouldn't be able to make length of stay reservations for the November trip.
If you're staying on site, you can make LOS park reservations. Just be sure to scroll down far enough on the AP park reservation booking page to reach the place to book with a resort reservation. You will need to enter the confirmation number(s) for the resort reservation(s). Those park reservations will not count against the limit of reservations your AP is allowed to book without a resort reservation.

And I think it might be hard to phone and get a CM to remove 9 day ticket and make the current reservation a room only package (because the hotel I am staying at does not have availability current nights for new bookings).
I'll admit I don't have direct experience with this, but my understanding is that you only need to ask to change to a "basic package" or "ticketless package," and don't have to rebook the room reservation itself. I could be wrong about that, but it's certainly worth a try, if an AP is only $150 more and would be used for additional visits.

Can SOG upgrade a regular military ticket (7 day PH +) to an AP to get the discount and tax free savings? Or do I have to do it at the park and lose on the tax?

I don't believe SOG sells APs.
They do. I already checked that part. They have the Incredi-pass with/without photopass, etc.

Walt Disney World Annual Passes 2023​

Annual Passes - Exchange CertificatesAdult 10+Gate w/ Tax
Disney Incredi-Pass$ 1,445.00$ 1,489.94
Disney Incredi-Pass with Water Park and Sports Options$ 1,547.00$ 1,595.37
Disney Incredi-Pass with Disney PhotoPass Downloads$ 1,547.00$ 1,595.37
Disney Incredi-Pass with Water Park and Sports Options & Disney PhotoPass Downloads$ 1,649.00$ 1700.81

https://www.shadesofgreen.org/ticket-prices

I just heard back from SOG on my AP ? - if you purchased the original tix from SOG and they are not used or expired, you can upgrade through them. Here is their email:
Screenshot_20230709-174256_Gmail.jpg

I just wanted to double check - if I have a package ticket, I can upgrade it to an Annual Pass at the parks, I just have to tap into the parks first? I called but they said I would have to cancel and rebook my package, paying a change fee so trying to avoid that.

Have an AP (incredipass) and a stay at the Polly booked for late May / early June 2024. When going to make my park reservations for the length of the stay, it’s showing June 1-3 as blocked out. Thought that was odd. Going to give them a call tomorrow to see what that’s about.

Have an AP (incredipass) and a stay at the Polly booked for late May / early June 2024. When going to make my park reservations for the length of the stay, it’s showing June 1-3 as blocked out. Thought that was odd. Going to give them a call tomorrow to see what that’s about.
When does your AP expire?

If you are booking more than 5 days, make sure you're booking under the resort reservation option for Park Passes and not your AP-only ones since that is capped out at 5.

I used to plan trips so that my AP expired at the end of the trip. I'd then let the AP lapse and buy a new one the next time (3mo) I went. When the AP pause was going on, I was forced into renewing my AP. Right now APs have been available for months, so prehaps I'll be able to do this again.

Can you buy a new AP (voucher) while you are in the renewal phase of an expired AP? I think you have 30 days to renew. I'd want to buy the voucher in that 30 days in case the pause was enforced again, if so, I would just renew my current AP.

Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter