Can't you renew now, online (assuming you are not applying the value of an unused ticket in your account to renewal)?

I tried and it said I can't renew online I have to call. I'm not doing anything with an unused ticket just renewing pass. I'm assuming they are closed after midnight.

I tried and it said I can't renew online I have to call. I'm not doing anything with an unused ticket just renewing pass. I'm assuming they are closed after midnight.

Are you a Florida resident and
are you attempting to renew your AP using the monthly payment plan?

No I'm not a Florida resident.

Then, the phone CM with whom you spoke was flat-out wrong about the 30 days.

The reason that you can't renew on-line now, is that it is OVER 60 days
before your AP anniversary date.

But, with more notice, it is likely we could have gotten you renewed early and you
could have advance-booked all of your trip days at the same time.

Sorry.

Then, the phone CM with whom you spoke was flat-out wrong about the 30 days.

The reason that you can't renew on-line now, is that it is OVER 60 days
before your AP anniversary date.

But, with more notice, it is likely we could have gotten you renewed early and you
could have advance-booked all of your trip days at the same time.

Sorry.

Ugh she was a "ticketing" cm that's how she answered the phone when they transferred me. I'm so glad I didn't listen to her and wait 30 more days. I hope I'll still be able to get FoP fast pass. Thank you for all your help! Next time I have a question I'll come here first and not call Disney.

Has anyone found value in getter the Premier Pass (Disneyland and Disney World pass)? At $1600 I am trying to figure out how many trips I would have to take in order to come out ahead. I live in Northern California so can probable go to Disneyland about 3 or 4 weekend in a year. Are you able to upgrade a 7 day park hopper ticket bought from an authorized dealer to the pass while at Disney World?

Question for Florida Resident 4 day ticket. It says its good for 180 days after first use. If I use three of the days in November am I able to use the 4th day for December 31st?

Question for Florida Resident 4 day ticket. It says its good for 180 days after first use. If I use three of the days in November am I able to use the 4th day for December 31st?
Yes.
Floridians get a good deal!

Robo: I have a question. I will be taking my 3 grandchildren to WDW in May. Years ago, we used to go to Disney more frequently, so I would purchase tickets ahead from an online discounter. I currently have 3 children tickets that are the 10-Day PH +fun visits which are NON-expiring. Due to various family situations (their mother passed away), we did not get to go as often as we had planned. Also some of those years, we had APs to use. All 3 children now fall into the Adult category, with the youngest being 11. I am hoping to have Guest Relations convert those unused tickets into Adult and remain non-expiring (even though Disney no longer issues the non-expiration type). Do you know if this will be possible?

Robo: I have a question. I will be taking my 3 grandchildren to WDW in May. Years ago, we used to go to Disney more frequently, so I would purchase tickets ahead from an online discounter. I currently have 3 children tickets that are the 10-Day PH +fun visits which are NON-expiring. Due to various family situations (their mother passed away), we did not get to go as often as we had planned. Also some of those years, we had APs to use. All 3 children now fall into the Adult category, with the youngest being 11. I am hoping to have Guest Relations convert those unused tickets into Adult and remain non-expiring (even though Disney no longer issues the non-expiration type). Do you know if this will be possible?

Yes. Any ticket window can do this, and it's done all the time.

If we upgrade our tickets to annual passes, do our annual passes expire 1 year from the day we upgrade or 1 year from when we used the original tickets? Thank you

If we upgrade our tickets to annual passes, do our annual passes expire 1 year from the day we upgrade or 1 year from when we used the original tickets? Thank you

A year from the tickets' first use. This used to be set manually by the CM but is now set automatically by the computer system.

My AP is listed in MDE as "Expires Sunday, January 27, 2019"

Does that mean I can use it on Saturday, January 26 until 11:59 pm?

Or does it expire at the end of the day (11:59 pm) on Sunday, January 27th?

My AP is listed in MDE as "Expires Sunday, January 27, 2019"

Does that mean I can use it on Saturday, January 26 until 11:59 pm?

Or does it expire at the end of the day (11:59 pm) on Sunday, January 27th?

It means you can use it until close of business on Sunday, January 27, 2019.
(And, if by an odd instance MK or another park should actually be open past midnight on Jan. 27, that AP will still gain admittance until that park finally closes.)

69 days until Disney!

I would like to make my FP+ selections in nine days, but I need tickets first! We would like to purchase AP and of course not use them until our first day in June. When you buy tickets online, I understand that you get a voucher that must be activated at WDW. Will we be able to make FP+ selections using that voucher? (Also, I know the window is 30 days for AP, but since we will be staying onsite, our window opens at 60 days).

Thanks in advance!

I would like to make my FP+ selections in nine days, but I need tickets first! We would like to purchase AP and of course not use them until our first day in June. When you buy tickets online, I understand that you get a voucher that must be activated at WDW. Will we be able to make FP+ selections using that voucher? (Also, I know the window is 30 days for AP, but since we will be staying onsite, our window opens at 60 days).

Yes.

If I purchase MVMCP tickets with annual pass discount now, can I still use them if my annual pass is expired by the time the party date arrives?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter