Ticketmaster - credit card entry

minnie56

DIS Veteran
anyone have any experience on transferring these tickets to someone?
DD bought me tickets for Adele in October and I'm away ..so sad.
She did credit card entry ( doesn't recall any other option ) so the person who purchased is supposed to be there along with the card used and photo ID but she cannot and I cannot! What to do...

Did she buy them online? I transferred Blue Jay tickets to my partner before. There was a transfer button when I viewed the tickets on my account. If they are transferable she should get this option when she logs in.

You will need to call customer service and see if the venue will allow you to transfer. Generally with Credit card entry they do this to stop the transfer of tickets. Good Luck!

Adele tickets, I think, are being handled differently than normal tickets. I've transferred tickets several times and sometimes I could do it online, easily. Once I had to call ticketmaster three times, then call the venue twice, finally got to the appropriate person who said the venue didn't care and ticketmaster was giving me a run around and told me exactly how to handle them. Called ticketmaster back and had them transferred in two minutes. They just had to add a person to my order. Anyway, Adele tickets specified no transferring and the purchaser must be the one with the purchasing credit card and ID. I believe a couple of the venues are allowing a resale market for face value but most are not. I have November tickets. I wish I could pretend to be you and go in October too! Lol
Call the venue. Some of the Adele tickets were not handled through ticketmaster. If she bought presale, then they are through songkick. I've never dealt with songkick but she used them to try to help prevent scalping and third party selling.

Here is what it says on my confirmation email:

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    186.9 KB · Views: 12
And now I'm stressing because I noticed they have my maiden name listed! I used my one credit card still in my maiden name but my license is in my married name and I dropped my maiden! Correct address though. Hopefully they won't give me an issue. Maybe I'll bring my marriage license. I'm not missing Adele!!!!

Did she buy them online? I transferred Blue Jay tickets to my partner before. There was a transfer button when I viewed the tickets on my account. If they are transferable she should get this option when she logs in.

She did .. I'll have her check thanks!

You will need to call customer service and see if the venue will allow you to transfer. Generally with Credit card entry they do this to stop the transfer of tickets. Good Luck!

Yes. Makes sense. Except in this instance... She doesn't recall an option outside of CC entry.

Adele tickets, I think, are being handled differently than normal tickets. I've transferred tickets several times and sometimes I could do it online, easily. Once I had to call ticketmaster three times, then call the venue twice, finally got to the appropriate person who said the venue didn't care and ticketmaster was giving me a run around and told me exactly how to handle them. Called ticketmaster back and had them transferred in two minutes. They just had to add a person to my order. Anyway, Adele tickets specified no transferring and the purchaser must be the one with the purchasing credit card and ID. I believe a couple of the venues are allowing a resale market for face value but most are not. I have November tickets. I wish I could pretend to be you and go in October too! Lol
Call the venue. Some of the Adele tickets were not handled through ticketmaster. If she bought presale, then they are through songkick. I've never dealt with songkick but she used them to try to help prevent scalping and third party selling.
Okay, I'll call around myself ... DD doesn't seem to be doing it!

Were only some of the tickets designated as Credit Card Entry only? I received paper tickets in the mail a couple weeks ago for her concert at the ACC on October 4th.

Were only some of the tickets designated as Credit Card Entry only? I received paper tickets in the mail a couple weeks ago for her concert at the ACC on October 4th.

Oh I don't know? DD said she didn't recall another option but I guess she missed something.
My Tkts are also for October 4th, I'm so so disappointed I can't tell you. They're great tickets :sad:

Oh I don't know? DD said she didn't recall another option but I guess she missed something.
My Tkts are also for October 4th, I'm so so disappointed I can't tell you. They're great tickets :sad:
If you can transfer them and want to sell I would be interested.

I got caught in the ticketmaster site crash and couldn't purchase tickets the day they were released. It was so infuriating. I didn't know what was happening until about 15 minutes into it and at that point the site was locked up.

Depends on the venue and what sale you were in. I bought mine through the presale so mine are absolutely not transferable.

The whole thing is rather confusing because there are exceptions. A few venues have a resale market you can use. Some offered paper tickets but most aren't.

I plan on showing up regardless of crisis or sickness. Lol

No, I don't think she purchased through presale.
She's spoken to someone at TM and they've asked her to email some details which she's done, now we wait.

If you can transfer them and want to sell I would be interested.

I got caught in the ticketmaster site crash and couldn't purchase tickets the day they were released. It was so infuriating. I didn't know what was happening until about 15 minutes into it and at that point the site was locked up.

Awww...I'm sorry, my friend and her daughter are taking them .. IF we can transfer!

I know, my daughter had her entire team at work trying to buy them and two of them snagged tickets out of

I am having this exact problem with Ticketmaster for a U2 concert. I bought 4 tickets by mistake and they won't refund me for 2 that I don't need and because they are credit card entry only I can't resell them on their system. Can you explain in a little more detail how you were able to put another person on your order? Do they need to have an online Ticketmaster account as well? I am going to be out $600 if I can't figure out how to get these tickets sold.

I am having this exact problem with Ticketmaster for a U2 concert. I bought 4 tickets by mistake and they won't refund me for 2 that I don't need and because they are credit card entry only I can't resell them on their system. Can you explain in a little more detail how you were able to put another person on your order? Do they need to have an online Ticketmaster account as well? I am going to be out $600 if I can't figure out how to get these tickets sold.

You might have to sell to someone you know. When you pick up tix, you hand them over, night of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter