Ticketmaster - credit card entry

And now I'm stressing because I noticed they have my maiden name listed! I used my one credit card still in my maiden name but my license is in my married name and I dropped my maiden! Correct address though. Hopefully they won't give me an issue. Maybe I'll bring my marriage license. I'm not missing Adele!!!!

Just make sure to take the credit card you used to purchase the tickets. They will swipe it...and that is your way into your seats.

They do the credit card entry only for premium seats. More and more artists are doing it to try and stop people and sites from scalping tickets. I have been to a few concerts now with the policy. The venue may say that you need the credit card used to purchase the tickets to get into the show, but mostly they need the credit card for the premium seats, pit and floor tickets. I have had to use my credit card for one where I was in the pit.

Good luck to anyone wanting to transfer tickets :-) I hope Ticketmaster makes it happen for you. I'm waiting to see if I can transfer 2 pit tickets I have to see Eric Church! :love::yay:

I bought 2 general admission tickets for U2. There was no other option that I saw other than CC entry.
Now, DH is mad I didn't get tickets for seats.
But we are stuck with these GA tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts