• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket Problem

Thank you very much Gillian!!

:)

Now, just waiting for my tix to come in the mail.
:rolleyes:

**COME ON MAIL MAN!!**

Originally posted by BamaTigger
Thank you SnackyStacky. I feel a little bit better now. Just a little.

I will be on pins and needles until I get my tickets. Maybe it was just a one time thing or a glich or something. **BAMATIGGER TRYING TO REASSURE HERSELF**

Andychris14--IM WITH YA! Just think to yourself it will be ok. IT WILL BE OK.

Is a couple dollars worth the aggravation? NO WAY Kallison. Not to me. I only saved 7.00 a person buying these passes on ticketmania. I thought it would be nice to go ahead and have my passes paid for when I got to WDW, but next time I will buy at my resort like I always do. Less stress. :(:(

By purchasing my tickets (for a group of 10) from either ticketmania or flordiaticketsinc, I'm saving about $120.

I've read almost 100 percent satisfied experiences from these two places. Is the "peace of mind" feeling I get from buying directly from Disney (and Universal) worth $120?

NOPE!!!!!!

Just think of all the Mickey bars and turkey legs you can get for $120!!!

Mine worked just great! I just got back. You will have to read my trip report to hear about our flood at the wilderness and my husband who caught a flu with 102 temp there!!

Ticketmania is NOT a scam. They are a legitimate ticket broker, and have a contract with Disney to sell discounted tickets.

The article you linked to has nothing to do with Ticketmania.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter