Thursday Riddle

hiwaygal said:
That would make you and Duck on MY side!! :teeth:

:cheer2: :cheer2: GO BROWNS!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Not exactly. You ignored the part where I said I wish both those teams could lose :p :p :p

Mnementh said:
Not exactly. You ignored the part where I said I wish both those teams could lose :p :p :p

yes, I ignored it!!!

hiwaygal said:
Did anyone else notice that Snow White picked up a few "extra" little people?? The hussy...

she USED to be Snow White...but I think she DRIFTED :rolleyes:
Hey, I resemble that remark :rotfl:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
She's married now...she found her prince. I think these are just friends with benifits.
I am just catching up on the posts I missed. I did find my Prince :teeth:

Apparently I celebrate like the Brady's. I know I am not a party animal but I didnt know I was such a geek!Your Christmas is Most Like: A Very Brady Christmas

a-very-brady-christmas.jpg

For you, it's all about sharing times with family.
Even if you all get a bit cheesy at times.

What Movie Is Your Christmas Most Like?

http://www.blogthings.com/whatmovieisyourchristmasmostlikequiz/

Mnementh said:

HEY! Knock that off! You have to pick one! And you better choose wisely young grasshopper! ;)

Just remember riddle rule number one! that should help! ;) :teeth:

firstmickey said:
HEY! Knock that off! You have to pick one! And you better choose wisely young grasshopper! ;)

Just remember riddle rule number one! that should help! ;) :teeth:

This ain't about the riddle!!!! :furious: ;)

Riddle rules don't apply!

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Is beating the Browns like winning the Superbowl? Are people going to be partying all night in Pittsburgh tonight if they win? It's kinda like expected.

It's just bragging rights...and the win is always sweeter if you can rub it in the face of the other teams' fans :rolleyes: :teeth:

hiwaygal said:
This ain't about the riddle!!!! :furious: ;)

Riddle rules don't apply!

Uh....sez who???? ;)

thinkshe'sfunnyduckyman said:
Is beating the Browns like winning the Superbowl? Are people going to be partying all night in Pittsburgh tonight if they win? It's kinda like expected.

No....it's not like winning the Superbowl...it's like beating the Browns.
Unless you are from the Burgh or the Pound....you just don't get it!

Right Roadie? ;) :teeth: :banana:

firstmickey said:
Uh....sez who???? ;)

No....it's not like winning the Superbowl...it's like beating the Browns.
Unless you are from the Burgh or the Pound....you just don't get it!

Right Roadie? ;) :teeth: :banana:

Yep!

And can I just say that Chris Collinsworth needs to kinda shut up? :rolleyes: Old Bungler! :rotfl:

hiwaygal said:
Yep!

And can I just say that Chris Collinsworth needs to kinda shut up? :rolleyes: Old Bungler! :rotfl:

OMG...and Bryant Gumbel should not be allowed to say the word football much less announce a game!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: We tried to turn him off and listen to the radio....and there was a one minute delay on the tv so we would hear the play before we saw it on tv..... :crazy: :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

firstmickey said:
OMG...and Bryant Gumbel should not be allowed to say the word football much less announce a game!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy: We tried to turn him off and listen to the radio....and there was a one minute delay on the tv so we would hear the play before we saw it on tv..... :crazy: :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:lmao:

Makes you dream for the days of Howard Cossell, doesn't it?

anyone but John Madden!!!

TOOOOOOOOOTY -HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter