Thursday Riddle

Fidge just pm me your town and I will freely give you directions :thumbsup2
Horsey, don't play innocent with me Lady ;)
Alan that was Baaaaad :rotfl: (think sheep)

Ok apparently I also lost my riddle to english dictionary cause all y'all are making no sense whatsoever today... or you are chatting cross threads...

We are having a snowless snow day (how much you want to bet the skies will open just as I arrive at work tonight?)

and I am still stuck on the riddle. So it isn't any sort of foundation garment size nor Chapter's transcript.... is it a newfangled trendy celebrity baby name? the name of the new adult only WDW resort? an anatomy lesson??

Bah.

TwinkieMama said:
Ok apparently I also lost my riddle to english dictionary cause all y'all are making no sense whatsoever today... or you are chatting cross threads...

We are having a snowless snow day (how much you want to bet the skies will open just as I arrive at work tonight?)

and I am still stuck on the riddle. So it isn't any sort of foundation garment size nor Chapter's transcript.... is it a newfangled trendy celebrity baby name? the name of the new adult only WDW resort? an anatomy lesson??

Bah.

I flipped over the box of Twinkees on the ktichen coutner and there was the answer! How inspriing a twinkee can be? :rotfl: :goodvibes

Well thanks to an angelic mint, I am now IN on the riddle.

My day is not lost afterall. ;)

and look 1010 posts! That calls for a woohooty!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Wait here Talya is marching in a parade in your honor! :thumbsup2
3487%3B4677%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2329%3D%3B73%3D%3B6%3C%3DXROQDF%3E23235876%3A%3B%3B6%3Aot1lsi

I could never do that. Walk and twirl I mean. I have a hard enough time without trying to multitask :confused3
I see you are going to WDW soon :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter