Thrill the Wonder in 2010!

Got the DVDs! Thanks! Haven't had a chance to watch them yet though. Will keep ya posted. Thank u!

Thommy,
My daughter got her DVDs...she looked at it yesterday and said it seems pretty easy...does she still have to go to youtube to download anything?

Thommy,
My daughter got her DVDs...she looked at it yesterday and said it seems pretty easy...does she still have to go to youtube to download anything?

no need for youtube, but she'll need the audio and scripts that I posted as a download. It is indeed pretty easy, it's just a matter of memorizing the order in which you do the various parts. The audio and script really helps with that.

no need for youtube, but she'll need the audio and scripts that I posted as a download. It is indeed pretty easy, it's just a matter of memorizing the order in which you do the various parts. The audio and script really helps with that.

Ok, thanks. I'll tell her. She has a DVD that I bought her last year, that has all of Michaels videos on it...I told her to play the Thriller one and practice that way.

Guess I know how I'll be spending my Saturday morning.

amen!

The thrill the world version is very close to the original but there are differences. TTW version uses almost all of the same dance moves, just in a different order. Eventually she can easily get to the point of being able to do both. While I have practiced the original, I have yet to actually perform it. I stick to what I can do in my sleep hehe.

Any one else have this issue?

Deb got two copies of the same DVD? I need to find out which one she is missing.

Any one else have this issue?

Deb got two copies of the same DVD? I need to find out which one she is missing.

So this is what she had two of.

• Intro
  • Warmup
  • Zombie Practice
  • Thank you

So this is what she had two of.

• Intro
  • Warmup
  • Zombie Practice
  • Thank you

that shouldnt ahve been the issue for anyone else. They should be marked TTW disc 1 and TTW Disc 2. If they are the exact same then I will send new copies when I get back to FL. it would pbb be the 9th before i can send.

that shouldnt ahve been the issue for anyone else. They should be marked TTW disc 1 and TTW Disc 2. If they are the exact same then I will send new copies when I get back to FL. it would pbb be the 9th before i can send.

I know they are both the same regardless of how they were labeled. The question is what was suppose to be on each? The 9th will do. Will send you something for postage. Thanks Thommy. :)

I know they are both the same regardless of how they were labeled. The question is what was suppose to be on each? The 9th will do. Will send you something for postage. Thanks Thommy. :)

I was just wondering if the discs were marked correctly but copied wrong. Honestly I did a lot of them while I was working and some might have gotten messed up. If anyone else has an issue let me know. It seems like there should be more segments on the DVD though. hhmmm

I am not performing.

But, as we all know, performances are best when there is a great audience. That is where I will be able to help out!

I agree!! You guys rock! This sounds fun! I am sooo gonna watch and cheer for this!! When and where?????

it is still up in the air unfortunately. Kevin was going to check about having it during the castaway cay private party so that everyone can participate and watch if they choose. I haven't heard back from him yet, although I don't really expect that to happen. More than likely it's gonna be at the night club on board one of the nights. I am gonna have to find out which night is the 80s theme night. I know this technically means ppl under 18 can't participate, however I think if we wait till after the DCL entertainment is done(11:30) or so and just have them in for this, I don't think DCL will kick anyone out.

could someone research for me which night is the closest to an 80s themed night in the club?

How is everyone doing? are you learning ok? Having issues? anything I can help with?

could someone research for me which night is the closest to an 80s themed night in the club?

How is everyone doing? are you learning ok? Having issues? anything I can help with?

I'm doing good...my daughter has watched the DVDs....just has to find time to practice..she's just moved out and still trying to get her home organized.

I'm doing good...my daughter has watched the DVDs....just has to find time to practice..she's just moved out and still trying to get her home organized.

once you've watched the dvds, it's all about memorizing the words, so theres lots of time for listenin on the plane!

I came to the party a little too late, I've been watching "Thrill the ___" videos, now I wish I had studied more! I can't wait to see everybody doing it - should be fabulous!!!

it is still up in the air unfortunately. Kevin was going to check about having it during the castaway cay private party so that everyone can participate and watch if they choose. I haven't heard back from him yet, although I don't really expect that to happen. More than likely it's gonna be at the night club on board one of the nights. I am gonna have to find out which night is the 80s theme night. I know this technically means ppl under 18 can't participate, however I think if we wait till after the DCL entertainment is done(11:30) or so and just have them in for this, I don't think DCL will kick anyone out.

Good cuz I told my 17 yr old about it and she wants to watch... she had MJ on today as a matter of fact :goodvibes

I have been trying to get DCLto play the song at the sail away or other deck parties on the ship but I keep hitting a wall - sorry gang.

The best they will give me is to ask to have it played in the night clubs.

So sorry.

Have you considered bringing something to play it on? Like one of those mini iPod speakers? You could do it whenever you like then.

I have been trying to get DCLto play the song at the sail away or other deck parties on the ship but I keep hitting a wall - sorry gang.

The best they will give me is to ask to have it played in the night clubs.

So sorry.

Have you considered bringing something to play it on? Like one of those mini iPod speakers? You could do it whenever you like then.

aaww thank you John! No worries, I didn't expect DCL to cooperate.

I did just buy a small mobile speaker thing for my droid, but it is not powerful enough to be heard by not only the dancers, but the crowd. I think the nightclub is gonna be the best option. As I said before, as far as the 18+ thing, I dont think DCL will kick anyone out and if we do it asap after the "official" entertainment ends, I think we'll be ok. If anyone has other ideas let me hear them!

I know many have plans on Nasau day, but I can throw out that Senor Frogs is for all ages and has a DJ who will play requests. They would LOVE if we all showed up and did this, I'm sure. Let me know what you all think about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter