Thrill the Wonder in 2010!

I'm not entirely sure, do they not allow under 18 in the clubs at all? Once the entertainment dies down, I don't see a problem with it(at least with our group) but I'll have to check on that. I'd love if it could be put in somewhere with the podcast official activites, but I doubt that'll happen.

I think after 10pm Beat Street/Route 66 is 18+ only.

DVDs have been made, the member list has addresses added, and I have created a playlist on youtube of all the videos. You can find it at

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=0327141AE4F25867

There are 40 videos, though most of them are just recaps or whatever. For those of you inclined, you can view the videos on youtube now. I am still planning to send DVDs to everyone I have addresses for since I know not all can do it through youtube.

everyone is also going to need the TTW audio files and scripts which help with the memorization of the moves. I have uploaded the files to a couple different sites. If one doesn't work, try another. If they are all broken PM me or post and I will re-upload.
Link 1 - http://rapidshare.com/files/419861823/TTWonder.zip
link 2 - http://www.youshare.com/Guest/a85745/DisplaySimple click the "no preview available" icon
link 3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?d0gln76s9vj5ls8

ok everyone! Donations are no longer needed, I calculate I should have enough for everything! hurray! Thank you SO MUCH to the few of you who donated. I will go get packing supplies tomorrow and get everything ready, then buy postage when the last donation comes in and we'll be rockin!

I'm also going to send a message to everyone who is on my list since some might not realize things are back on!

Thanks Thommy for setting this up and for all your hard work. You're awesome :worship:

I sent a PM to everyone on my list. I sent to those whom I do not have an address for as well as the rest of you. If you are interested and have not received any kind of PM from me, please let me know.

I'm getting final numbers for shipping. We're movin along!

ok so I have everything purchased, just waiting on the cd sleeves to come and then I'll be sending out. Of the 25 who were originally interested, I only have addresses for about 13, so that's what I'll send. Ill prepare the rest in case the others PM me back their address.

Still need to come up with WHEN we are going to do this. I think it'd be great if we could incorporate it into the castaway cay party so that those under 18 can attend and we would have a large showing. I'll PM the podcast team and see what I can come up with

I sent a PM to everyone on my list. I sent to those whom I do not have an address for as well as the rest of you. If you are interested and have not received any kind of PM from me, please let me know.

I'm getting final numbers for shipping. We're movin along!

I didn't get a PM from you, but I do believe that you have our address...right?

everything is packaged and ready to go. I'll be going to the UPS store and mailing them all first class on Sunday. Shocking, I'm actually gonna have a day off!

ok folks 13 dvds have been mailed first class. you should have them all just in time for Halloween. Believe it or not, if you really want to, you can easily have yourself ready to do it for Halloween. It only takes 2 hrs to learn!

Just wondering if perhaps we should add Saludos Amigos to the karaoke night.
Saludos amigos
A new day's waiting to start
You must meet it, wake up and greet it
With a gay song in your heart!

Deb got her envelope yesterday. Thanks Thommy!

Just wondering if perhaps we should add Saludos Amigos to the karaoke night.
Saludos amigos
A new day's waiting to start
You must meet it, wake up and greet it
With a gay song in your heart!

You are just dying to wear a sombrero on stage aren't you Jeffy? :rotfl:

good to hear they are arriving! The next thing you need to complete the package is the download I posted before. If the links dont work let me know and I'll reupload them somewhere. Remember it's ALL about memorizing the WORDS. Know the words and your body will follow!

I am not performing.

But, as we all know, performances are best when there is a great audience. That is where I will be able to help out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter