Thoughts on our ADRs?

2010Goofy

Earning My Ears
We'll be at WDW from Nov 28-Dec 5th and the crew will be DW, DD (2), MIL, FIL, and me. We'll be staying at BLT.

We arrive late on the 28th
Dinner: Teppan Edo at 5:50p

29th will be at AK:
B: Tusker House @ 9:05a
L: Yak & Yeti @ 1p (I'm not sold on this)
D: Room

30th: MK, have tickets for MVMCP for this evening
B: Room
L: Crystal Palace at 11:50a
D: Room

1st: Epcot / evening at DTD
B: Chef Mickey's @ 8:50a
L: Le Cellier @ 11:45a (too close, but see comments below)
D: Raglan Road

2nd: DHS
B: Room
L: Random QS at DHS
D: Fantasmic with meal at H&V 3:50p

3rd (my birthday): Epcot / fireworks
B: room
L: Biergarten 1pm
D: Yachtsman 7:05p

4th: MK & Epcot
B: room
L: QS (also thought about adding Liberty Tree, if still avail)
D: Le Cellier 8:20p

Ok, so here are my thoughts.
* Dropping Y&Y and just having a QS lunch and grabbing dinner at The Wave at the Contemporary

* I wanted to try Le Cellier (never been) for my birthday dinner but it wasnt available so I went with the Yachtsman. When I called back in the next day to add MVMCP a res opened up at Le Cellier on the 4th so I grabbed it. The menus at Le Cellier and Yachtsman are too similar so I have considered a) dumping Yachtsman for something else (Narcooses?) or b) dropping Chef Mickeys and just having lunch at Le Cellier and then switching Le Cellier from dinner on the 4th to France (other recommendation in Epcot?)

* I will need to add a Candlelight Procession but won't know where/how that'll fit until they open it up but was thinking that might be a good sub for the 4th Le Cellier.

* Still trying to decide if DDP makes sense vs. TIW.

Thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter