• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Weird--we must have stricter laws in VA.

For me it shows $5 for shipping but it's still a $9 MM.

I did vuse awhile ago (had to sign for it in FL) and did njoy this morning. They both showed pending immediately. Njoy cost me $6, but still an ok mm.

Did hulu a few days ago and haven't seen anything :(

I didn't have to sign for vuse either. I was eyeing this njoy one too.
That’s the one I did too. Mine was delivered (I don’t think I had to sign) and SBs posted right away. This offer is not as good as the vuse but a $14 MM is worth the effort.

We can sit around and not vape together with our new products! Did Vuse and eyeing this one. Hahaha!

I need to start doing these money makers. I chose blueberry for this Njoy Ace. Maybe I'll send it to my son lol

I did the Dimensions one a few weeks ago and I actually really like it. The points are pending until the end of the month. One of the oil bottles spilled during shipping so I contacted them and they're resend all three oils. I am totally loving it in the laundry room with the cat boxes. That was a total win.

I need to start doing these money makers. I chose blueberry for this Njoy Ace. Maybe I'll send it to my son lol

I did the Dimensions one a few weeks ago and I actually really like it. The points are pending until the end of the month. One of the oil bottles spilled during shipping so I contacted them and they're resend all three oils. I am totally loving it in the laundry room with the cat boxes. That was a total win.

Does it actually help cat box smells, or just overpower it? I have our litter box in a spare bathroom, but any air fresheners I've tried just overwhelm the space.. and don't really help. lol

I did get my shop & earn email from njoy. So it took about 2.5 hours. Can't wait to start vaping! It's actually funny because we recently had a young employee who didn't last long in part because he spent half his day in the men's room vaping.

I did get my shop & earn email from njoy. So it took about 2.5 hours. Can't wait to start vaping! It's actually funny because we recently had a young employee who didn't last long in part because he spent half his day in the men's room vaping.

I hatehatehate smoking and vaping, but will soon be in the possession of 2 of the dang things. lol I don't know anyone who vapes, so I guess I need to find out how to dispose of them. Side note, my entire work campus is smoke free. So there are people who walk JUST outside the campus and stand on a busy street corner to smoke/vape. It's hilarious and I love not having to walk through clouds of the stuff to get to work.

I did Njoy and Fanduel. Neither are pending :( How long does the Fanduel typically take to show up?

ETA: Njoy showed up. Took about an hour and a half. Still waiting for Fanduel.

Last edited:
Does it actually help cat box smells, or just overpower it? I have our litter box in a spare bathroom, but any air fresheners I've tried just overwhelm the space.. and don't really help. lol
It's more of a mask, but our boxes don't smell too bad considering we have 3 kitties right now. We do use Blue Buffalo food and Naturally Fresh litter which seems to help a ton. Spoiling my grandkitty while she's here, when my daughter moves out I wonder if she'll continue using the same or go back to her cheap stuff lol I was hesitant because I usually can't tolerate various scents, but these are nice.

Two days ago baskin robbin was on sb local so I figured I'd get a pint today when I'm near one and now it's not on there any more. So much for that square.

Two days ago baskin robbin was on sb local so I figured I'd get a pint today when I'm near one and now it's not on there any more. So much for that square.
Ugh, right?! I was working downtown today, luckily, and was able to find a small protein juice bar place that also sold coffee. I was able to get the square, but world have rather had the ice cream. Payless had also been listed. I was going to grab tights, but they were dropped as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter