Those using swagbucks ???

Today is the last day to submit your resolution if you haven't yet (like me - I'm a slacker)
I wasn't sure I wanted to commit as we leave on the 26th for WDW. But I found this on Reddit:

So here's what I found by systematically trying different combos.

The highest amount we can earn with the least effort is 949 SB using the following values:
  • Total earned = 4151
  • Gold Surveys = 11
  • Watch = 26
  • Swag Codes = 21
  • SB Local = 4
If you don't want to spend any money for SB local, then the most we can earn is 549 using those same numbers.

@afan
Boy I barely remember before AYCE lol. I thought in my earlier couple months we had the 1 or 2 SB AYCE that would let you get maybe 30sb then stop. I really can't remember how how kept my SB up there.

Would you mind sharing how you're making 200 sb a day at this time? Is it mainly a lot of surveys?

Last year I was usually good for $100 month Or darn close, 125 on several real good months, and even 150-175 once or twice. I'm here by myself and have plenty of time when I'm home, and can do some things at work, but no idea how those with more family and kids do this!

The 139 from yesterday was mostly the apps and ncraves because all I got was 1 sb from survey's. Most of the sb I earn is survey's when it's slow like this. On the weekends it's watch videos, the apps and ncraves when I am home and can babysit them. I don't want to deal with the watch list during the week. The only thing I can do at work is survey's on my phone but that's also dependent on how busy I am and actually qualifying for survey's.

Today is the last day to submit your resolution if you haven't yet (like me - I'm a slacker)
I wasn't sure I wanted to commit as we leave on the 26th for WDW. But I found this on Reddit:

So here's what I found by systematically trying different combos.

The highest amount we can earn with the least effort is 949 SB using the following values:
  • Total earned = 4151
  • Gold Surveys = 11
  • Watch = 26
  • Swag Codes = 21
  • SB Local = 4
If you don't want to spend any money for SB local, then the most we can earn is 549 using those same numbers.
I get an error message when I try to submit my resolution. It tells me to check the information and try again. But I keep getting the error and all my numbers are above the minimums.

I get an error message when I try to submit my resolution. It tells me to check the information and try again. But I keep getting the error and all my numbers are above the minimums.
I haven't tried to submit mine yet, I'll let you know what happens. I'm sure swagbucks would NEVER have a problem... :sad2:

Hmmm.. Mine worked okay.

I did
  • 2000sb total
  • 11 surveys
  • 26 watch
  • 10 swagcodes
  • 4 local
Bonus 812

I've downloaded the apps and have been running them the last few days to make my first daily goal since ayce disappeared. But I have to babysit them all the time. They constantly give me an "x" I have to click to continue through. Is this normal? Has anyone noticed some apps that are better than others?

Did resolutions on my account and DH's:

Bonus 812
  • 2000sb total
  • 11 surveys
  • 26 watch
  • 10 swagcodes
  • 4 local
Bonus 497
  • 250sb total
  • 4 surveys
  • 26 watch
  • 10 swagcodes
  • 4 local
I wouldn't be so ambitious on the one except I've been on a roll with surveys and have gotten 10 already. There's a Cost Plus World Market near us that is 2sb/$ on local, so we'll just get a couple grocery items one at a time that we buy there occasionally.

Is anyone getting credit for the 1 SB discovery video (guy in the white T-shirt on the home page, says Unruly Media)?

I've downloaded the apps and have been running them the last few days to make my first daily goal since ayce disappeared. But I have to babysit them all the time. They constantly give me an "x" I have to click to continue through. Is this normal? Has anyone noticed some apps that are better than others?

Pretty normal for me, sometimes some work better, other times it's different. No consistency. My DD runs hers on an old iPhone 4, she can only get SBTV and Indymusic to run, but they run much better than mine.

when that happens I just move to a different app and go back to that one later- that usually does the trick.

anyone having trouble with peanut labs surveys? I keep getting a blank screen and I think I know why. got the same survey 4 times yesterday. 160 SB credited, hoping it's not just me.

I have dabbled in Swagbucks....but gave up on them last year. I wanted to try again, would you guys mind helping a novice? I never could figure out how everyone earned so many by running something and just letting it earn. Can somebody give me a quick lesson on how to earn the fastest bucks? I'm doing the basics, surveys, 10 bucks per day for the dino game, searching, swag codes. Thanks!

I have dabbled in Swagbucks....but gave up on them last year. I wanted to try again, would you guys mind helping a novice? I never could figure out how everyone earned so many by running something and just letting it earn. Can somebody give me a quick lesson on how to earn the fastest bucks? I'm doing the basics, surveys, 10 bucks per day for the dino game, searching, swag codes. Thanks!

Now is a bad time of year. We're all struggling to figure out how to earn the most, efficiently. So the things that run passively aren't available right now. Are you able to run the mobile apps? That would be the one thing I would recommend you add if you can do them. If you search the App Store for Prodege, you will find them: Lifestylz, Sportly, EntertaiNow, Indymusic, MovieCli.ps and there may be a Swagbucks Watch app. 10SB per app.

I would recommend downloading all the apps and letting those run, You can get 60sb a day just from those. Today they were running really well so it added up quickly. There are no continually running ncraves right now but there are some worth 2-5sb that take minimal effort! also just complete your daily to-do list and always try to do Swago!

I've done a ton of gold survey's in the past few days that I haven't qualified for but my attempt a gold survey on a desktop won't fill in. The one for completing a gold survey on your desktop has filled in. Anyone else having this issue?

I won't be able to fill the board due to referrals so I'm not sure this will hurt me but it is annoying. I want my spin :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter