Those using swagbucks ???

I feel like a genius but I know this is a simple solution haha; I got tired of babysitting the apps so I just made it so when my phone isn't on low power mode it doesn't go to sleep, so even if it takes a while to move on to the next video it'll do it eventually without being babysat. :idea:

This is so frustrating! I have been doing so well and then BOOM, January happened. I'm lucky if I get 1 search a day, there's no AYCE videos, and the others don't even credit! I went from 300+ SB days to now where I'm lucky if I can fight for 20 for an entire day. Please tell me this will all end....soon. At this point it's more frustration than it's worth!

This is so frustrating! I have been doing so well and then BOOM, January happened. I'm lucky if I get 1 search a day, there's no AYCE videos, and the others don't even credit! I went from 300+ SB days to now where I'm lucky if I can fight for 20 for an entire day. Please tell me this will all end....soon. At this point it's more frustration than it's worth!

Welcome to Jan. I basically don't do much during Jan or Feb. It's just not worth my time. Two years ago it ended in March. But in 2017, I feel like things didn't improve much until like May (a few good times here and there but fairly dismal).

This has me intrigued...what do you like about the shampoo? I have light brown hair and color it to a dark, dark brown, so i need something that won't strip the color and won't weigh down my baby fine hair. What do you like about the product? I might got get some!!
I have always worn my hair pulled back in a ponytail for work and as a result, I have started to notice a "receding" hairline due to hair loss and thinning. It was very noticeable in the shower drain and in my hairbrush where I would see the evidence of my hair loss. Now that I have used this for 2 months, I literally have ZERO hair in the shower drain and my hair is filling in quite a bit. My mother asked me if I'd colored my hair because it "looked different" and it the difference is that there is simply more of it! It's thicker and even my ponytail is bigger than it used to be. I am very happy with the product, I just wish it weren't quite so expensive.

If you have fine hair, I don't think you will have a problem at all with it weighing it down. It is a very "clean" rinsing product, if that makes sense. I never feel any residue at all. Actually, the only "complaint" I would have about it is that even after I use the conditioner, my hair still feels a little "stiff" so I use a BB creme after I towel dry it. I make sure to use it as directed, which is to leave the SHAMPOO on your hair and scalp for 2 minutes before rinsing. I usually massage it in to my scalp and work it through to the ends and that takes about 2 minutes anyways. The conditioner needs 3 minutes but that's about average for most conditioners.

Last edited:
I have to comment about my experience with Swagbucks Local tonight.

I took my daughters out to one of our local steakhouses at their request and it happens to be one of the few places around here that participates in SB Local. I also earn SWA RR points because they participate in the RR dining program too. On top of that, my BB credit card is doing 3% rebates on dining so I am making a significant amount of Disney money by going out to dinner:cool1:...anyways...

I gave the server my credit card to pay and while he was gone, I happened to pick up my phone and checked my e-mail. There was an e-mail from Swagbucks showing that I had a purchase from SB local that was already pending:faint:...BEFORE HE EVEN CAME BACK with my bill! :scared1: That's how fast I got my credit! Well, it's pending for 3-4 days, but still, it was received and recorded before I even signed the check!:banana: I think we should really eat there more often:bitelip:.

I have to comment about my experience with Swagbucks Local tonight.

I took my daughters out to one of our local steakhouses at their request and it happens to be one of the few places around here that participates in SB Local. I also earn SWA RR points because they participate in the RR dining program too. On top of that, my BB credit card is doing 3% rebates on dining so I am making a significant amount of Disney money by going out to dinner:cool1:...anyways...

I gave the server my credit card to pay and while he was gone, I happened to pick up my phone and checked my e-mail. There was an e-mail from Swagbucks showing that I had a purchase from SB local that was already pending:faint:...BEFORE HE EVEN CAME BACK with my bill! :scared1: That's how fast I got my credit! Well, it's pending for 3-4 days, but still, it was received and recorded before I even signed the check!:banana: I think we should really eat there more often:bitelip:.

I've had the same thing happen! I was a bar once and as soon as I opened a tab I had the e-mail! I was pretty impressed.

One thing I will warn is we have no idea if AYCE will even come back, it was a new thing last year that we hadn't had before. They messed around a lot with the ncraves last year. But it used to be running ncraves and watch lists at the same time while doing survey's, kind of like now since nothing but the apps autorun (for the most part anyway).

Argh, again for Swago I hit my first and second daily goal from a single activity and again neither square activated. I got the Purador credit today as well and also it was supposed to be the 2250 but only got 1500. I submitted a ticket last time for Swago and they never did anything about it, but gotta try since this might be the only way to get those squares. Guess I'm submitting 2 tickets tonight...

On the plus side Purador credited as Discover so that should count for my SB resolution goal.

oh no...the coupons are gone :-(
those were great helpers in me meeting my daily goals, oh well it was great while it lasted :-)
I saw that too, tho I did go to the shopping page with the coupon banner still there. Printed the 100 just in case! They've been saving me, getting me over daily goal. My second daily goal has been like 700 and 630, etc. I really counted on them! Still waiting for the SB from the coupons we printed yesterday! An end date to the coupon printing would have been nice to know.

Without the coupons I have no idea how I'll meet first goals anymore. And I spend plenty of time clicking thru Swagbucks. But without ncrave that can self run AND ncrave that actually credits, I can't get enough to come close to the daily goal. Now, the new 1 SB LTG, not two anymore, ugh, didn't credit at all for me trying several times, and binoculars girl doesn't even open for me!
Plus, the ncrave you do click thru are two, three times as long in time but less SB! Crazy awful! I just missed. My goal by two SB the other day as I was racing to get a few more with ltg and wifi went out at four min till 2 am reset time!! Finally back up at 1:59 am and just couldn't get in before, credited right after 2 am and my missed that daily Goal. I'd rather miss by a lot lol.

No idea how others are getting by and hoping this starts ending very very soon lol! . I know it will end, but need some reassurance that it will lol, and not hear 'at the end of the year' lol but like next month!

Last edited:
I finally had some surveys the last two days after a horrible day on Sunday where I could only get 23 SB. I have done the same banking survey 3 times about Santander bank except with three different web pages. Has anyone else qualified and gotten SB for this multiple times?

One thing I will warn is we have no idea if AYCE will even come back, it was a new thing last year that we hadn't had before. They messed around a lot with the ncraves last year. But it used to be running ncraves and watch lists at the same time while doing survey's, kind of like now since nothing but the apps autorun (for the most part anyway).
Wow, I didn't realize. I started last May and thought the AYCE were a normal thing. People were talking about how they've paid for the Disney trips for a while with SBs. If it used to be like this, I don't know how they did it.

Yep, exactly what I'm thinking! And, i can't do any surveys so there goes that, and so also can't do the swago complete, and can't do the new years resolution! And like you, I was getting to about 300 a day, some days more when it was really good in dec and nov. Although they seem to keep taking SB away or lowering them, I still feel like we'll get AYCE back at some point. Crossing my Minnie ears!
But, what I don't understand is why they seem to purposely make it very difficult to get SB. And then they put my second Goal super high - mon was 630, tues was 700! And today is 660! Not understanding that lol. Geez can't even get to the first daily goal, at 51 so far.

They try to get us to refer a friend and get others to join. Hard enough when things are good, but what person wants to join this place for a few very hard fought pennies??!! Like they begrudgingly give us SB we practically have to beg for, or we complete things and get no credit at all. Yet we should get friends to join. That's crazy. Even if I got a friend to join, they'd never continue if every time they tried to Make some SB, it was such a 'discouraging, what's the point' battle?
The way they are doing things is making people upset and want to give up, not do more. It just Doesn't make any sense.

I basically started working the SB Jan 2nd, 2017. Looking back I had no days like this first week. Most days were like 150-300. Nothing like this year. Ugh.

I'm sorry for two long rants, and in a row, lol, I'm just super frustrated. But I'll keep swagging for pennies and hoping for things to get better. Cause I'm crazy lol.

Wow, I didn't realize. I started last May and thought the AYCE were a normal thing. People were talking about how they've paid for the Disney trips for a while with SBs. If it used to be like this, I don't know how they did it.

Much more babysitting. I still made 100 on average each month before ayce, give or take the slow months at 75 and the really good at 125, but with ayce it was fewer survey's and babysitting. The past couple of days were good, I try to at least hit 200 a day when it's slow, but today I only got 139 because I couldn't qualify for a survey for anything. I was doing one in the app trying for the swago square and it quit working, can't refresh it like you can a website, which is why I never use the app. I try and make up on the weekend what I can't get during the week, but Friday will be hard because I'll barely be home so while I don't need it, I may buy a giftcard that day simply for the first goal.

@afan
Boy I barely remember before AYCE lol. I thought in my earlier couple months we had the 1 or 2 SB AYCE that would let you get maybe 30sb then stop. I really can't remember how how kept my SB up there.

Would you mind sharing how you're making 200 sb a day at this time? Is it mainly a lot of surveys?

Last year I was usually good for $100 month Or darn close, 125 on several real good months, and even 150-175 once or twice. I'm here by myself and have plenty of time when I'm home, and can do some things at work, but no idea how those with more family and kids do this!

I started getting emails telling me about surveys. Yesterday, it worked, but today's told me I didn't fit the demographic, and sent me to another survey. I was redirected at least 5 times, and sometimes after I answered quite few questions. I eventually just exited, since I needed to do other things. Fortunately, I need some stuff at Bed Bath and Beyond, so I got a gc for the Swago Board, and made my 2 goals today.

I started getting emails telling me about surveys. Yesterday, it worked, but today's told me I didn't fit the demographic, and sent me to another survey. I was redirected at least 5 times, and sometimes after I answered quite few questions. I eventually just exited, since I needed to do other things. Fortunately, I need some stuff at Bed Bath and Beyond, so I got a gc for the Swago Board, and made my 2 goals today.

Just FYI, if you didn't know already, Buy Buy Baby is part of the BBB family and all their gift cards are interchangeable. I buy the Buy Buy Baby gift card to get 3% back instead of the Bed Bath and Beyond one for 2.5%. No problems using the Buy Buy Baby at Bed Bath Beyond.

Argh, again for Swago I hit my first and second daily goal from a single activity and again neither square activated. I got the Purador credit today as well and also it was supposed to be the 2250 but only got 1500. I submitted a ticket last time for Swago and they never did anything about it, but gotta try since this might be the only way to get those squares. Guess I'm submitting 2 tickets tonight...

On the plus side Purador credited as Discover so that should count for my SB resolution goal.
That happened for me too! My Kiwi offers credited but no Swago credit. I had that issue last time but at the end of the board (I didn't do much as I was really busy that week). I put in a ticket yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter