Those using swagbucks ???

How hard is it to cancel the Honest offer? The products that I picked in the bundle are ones that I will definitely use, but I don't need them every month. Is there a way to skip a month (or two?) and still keep the subscription?

I did the Honest deal when they had a buy 1 bundle get the next free code (on Honest.com, then 2500 SB back too). I got two bundles and could have changed the date to further out on the second one (I can't remember how far out). I cancelled after the second bundle shipped. It was super easy to figure out online. Literally just a click of a button.

UGh I have done 2 surveys and both got errors at the very end and are not crediting! How do you resolve this?

UGh I have done 2 surveys and both got errors at the very end and are not crediting! How do you resolve this?
If you put in a ticket they will credit you for the surveys. You just need to know the information (survey number, amount of SB). Normally with these I'm really descriptive so they know I really did have an error and I'm not just making stuff up to get credit.

I had this problem with MANY surveys yesterday! I finished two and it let me finish, said thank you or participating, then on the SB page, it said sorry we've hit maximum capacity for this survey, and then I was awarded 1 SB for disqualification. Then the surveys that were short, but you had to look at the webcam, I did three of those and got to the end and ever was credited for those either!

Earning Swaybucks has been difficult lately and not nearly as fun as it was two weeks ago, the NCraves have all but vanished.... :-(

I had this problem with MANY surveys yesterday! I finished two and it let me finish, said thank you or participating, then on the SB page, it said sorry we've hit maximum capacity for this survey, and then I was awarded 1 SB for disqualification. Then the surveys that were short, but you had to look at the webcam, I did three of those and got to the end and ever was credited for those either!

Earning Swaybucks has been difficult lately and not nearly as fun as it was two weeks ago, the NCraves have all but vanished.... :-(

THANK YOU I'm not the only one this happened to.

I put in a complaint about it but all I got back in response was a shrug and a copy/pasted message on how they don't run the surveys reasons you get disqualified (Don't fit demographics, too many people, etc.) nothing that shows they actually read my complaint. So rather unhappy about that.

Took a bit of me running a 1 SB ncrave, but both last night and this morning I got beer can to show back up. It's only 5 SB now for 20 videos, but I'll take it for something that can run in the background.

This credited for me this morning:

05/16/17 Discover: Toro: Robolox - US +34 SB

Just signed up using a trash email address. Did not play any games. Delayed credit - at least 30 minutes but I don't recall exactly how long.

My AYCE ran all day yesterday, from about 7:45 am until I went to bed. Over 200 sb with no babysitting! The regular Watch videos are also running one to another very well without babysitting. I remember June last year being a very good month for swagging. Hopefully it's the same this year! That AYCE doesn't accumulate as quick as tank top girl did but it's definitely running longer and with less time involved! :flower:

has anyone done the highlights offer? pay $3 for 2 free books..get back 1000 SB. i'm guessing it's a subscription.

has anyone done the highlights offer? pay $3 for 2 free books..get back 1000 SB. i'm guessing it's a subscription.
Super easy to cancel. And just in case you run into my situation... I did it on my fiance's account and his took longer to come, so when I got online to cancel I could see the first regular shipment for $20. I made sure to go in and cancel it, then waited a few days. He got charged, it came, I wrote REFUSED on the package (per their instructions) and put it back in my mailbox, and his card got refunded. No issues.

I am having an absolutely terrible time with the apps and I am ready to throw my devices! Are people still having trouble?

I am having an absolutely terrible time with the apps and I am ready to throw my devices! Are people still having trouble?

Mine are hit and miss. Going OK now (on Iphones). Actually the older Iphone 4 is running SBTV better than the 5 with IndyMusic right now.

New code - WinACar - for 3 SB until 3 PM EST.

Grrr...super frustrating day on Swagbucks. On DH's account, we can't get NCraves to show up at all. AND he did a "1 minute 150 point survey" that was closer to 30 minutes of time and conveniently kicked us out at 99% when we were submitting the final classification question. Hopefully the Swagteam comes through and honors the points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter