Those using swagbucks ???

The Great Auto Tour won't play all the way through for me. It gets to the last few slides, then goes back to the starting page of the NCrave. Same problem with this NCrave over at MyPoints too. So frustrating. It's a good one!
I had that problem with beer can while at home. It would play fine at work though. When Great Auto Tour was 8 a few days ago I had the same issue. Now that it's 5 it's been playing fine for me.

As far as surveys go I get a lot of IT/education ones since I'm higher ed, but I work in finance so I tend to disqualify quickly. I have a 1 and a 5 year old so I get a lot of toy/diaper related surveys. I'm also the main shopper in our house so I'll get the virtual shopping ones every once in awhile. I try to shoot for 250-300 SB a day on good survey days to keep my second goal lower. After that I've started switching over to Keep Rewarding. I'm still trying to figure out the offer pages, but I've been doing pretty good with it so far.

Can anyone get the swagcode for today to work? Mine just takes me to the site, there isn't a code? Or am I not looking in the right place?

The Great Auto Tour won't play all the way through for me. It gets to the last few slides, then goes back to the starting page of the NCrave. Same problem with this NCrave over at MyPoints too. So frustrating. It's a good one!

me too! and it was doubly frustrating because it would get all the way to like 40 of 50 before kicking me out!

Can anyone get the swagcode for today to work? Mine just takes me to the site, there isn't a code? Or am I not looking in the right place?

It's on the Mothers Day sale page. It's one of those codes that's unique for everyone. Mine credited ok.

It wasn't there for quite a while for me, but just showed up. It's now there in very tiny print underneath the top banner ad. It was not there before.

Has anyone looked at the Honest Beauty offer? I loaded up my $50 bundle with some pretty valuable products, there's a code for $25 off, and 2500 SB. As far as I can tell, I get the products for about $2.50 in tax. Unfortunately you have to call to cancel.

Has anyone looked at the Honest Beauty offer? I loaded up my $50 bundle with some pretty valuable products, there's a code for $25 off, and 2500 SB. As far as I can tell, I get the products for about $2.50 in tax. Unfortunately you have to call to cancel.

I did it 2 weeks ago. i was able to cancel online.

Can you share the $25 off code?

NVM. Found it. For others interested, it is MOMDAY

Last edited:
Schwan's is back. 4000 SB for any order $35 and more... code FIFTYOFF gets you 50% off and free shipping for new customers. Read folks are able to order $35, use code, and get the full 4000.

Schwan's is back. 4000 SB for any order $35 and more... code FIFTYOFF gets you 50% off and free shipping for new customers. Read folks are able to order $35, use code, and get the full 4000.
Can confirm it works. Had $50 worth, used code to make it $25, checked out and the 4000 was there instantly.

All the nCraves I'm getting are manual ones where I have to click after each one. I did a few to see if that would "release" the auto ones (how it used to work), but no luck. I tried an incognito window, but same result. So frustrating. :headache:

On the up side, I picked up my latest $150 in Disney cards at Sam's Club last night, courtesy of Swagbucks. :)

***Edited to add - Well the auto nCraves just showed up after I did about 7 or 8 manual ones. Hopefully not everyone will have to go through that to get the auto ones today.

Last edited:
Don't forget to submit your swago board today if you haven't already. Got my 200sb this morning. Wish this one would have been next week when I'm starting vacation.

I bought my $50 GC to lands end since DH buys work clothes there. I just hope it credits for my SB quickly so I can finish my SWAGO board.

***Edited to add - Well the auto nCraves just showed up after I did about 7 or 8 manual ones. Hopefully not everyone will have to go through that to get the auto ones today.

We're in the middle of the individual ones and haven't haven't had the auto tours pop up just yet. Fortunately the hubs and I both got into surveys. So hopefully they'll kick over to auto soon so we don't have to babysit all day.

I just did it! got (3) $34 moisturizers that i plan on flipping on ebay.

Special Offer: SB Offers: Paribus Signup 50 SB

Simply make a new account. offer found on front page, credited immediately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter