• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

We're in the middle of the individual ones and haven't haven't had the auto tours pop up just yet. Fortunately the hubs and I both got into surveys. So hopefully they'll kick over to auto soon so we don't have to babysit all day.
Unfortunately the auto ones disappeared for me again. I'm running watch videos behind my work stuff, and those are doing pretty well so far. Sure wish they'd fix the glitchy nCraves once and for all. I never know from day to day if they're going to show up or not. :sad2:

I tried to search too, but came up empty! Do you remember exactly where it was? Or how are you searching? (I'm fairly new to this aspect of Swaybacks, so good chance it is user error :confused3

Just searched Schwan's. It seems to be hit/miss with folks - I know folks have had it previously and I didn't. Just keep checking back.

Sundance and shudder are back on the discover page even though i have done them before.
don't cancel within 24 hours or use a fake cc.
credits instantly.

There's a new "all you can eat" on the ncraves page. 2 sb per round. I think I'm on the fifth round and still going.

Last edited:
How hard is it to cancel the Honest offer? The products that I picked in the bundle are ones that I will definitely use, but I don't need them every month. Is there a way to skip a month (or two?) and still keep the subscription?

That AYCE ncraves ran half the night for me! 50 more sb this morning than when I went to bed. It didn't show up in the morning for me right away, I had to do several non-auto ones first, then 5-6 auto run ones, then the AYCE showed up. On my page it was on the bottom right corner. Hope it keeps showing up!

I'm wondering if it's just me, but has anyone else been hesitant to click on offers/play videos because of the malware that's been going around? I stopped playing videos earlier because once on my computer and again on my husbands while he was running videos a fake page popped up for spyware. I don't know if it's just me being over cautious, but I'm trying to stick just to surveys today.

I am also fighting with them on the magazine deal. My ticket it still open (it's been over 2 weeks) and every time I send a request for an update they just keep saying they are working on it. I'm frustrated with that one - I fulfilled the requirements, they need to credit the swagbucks.
I wanted to check, did you get credited for this? I finally did last week, but I hadn't been on the boards much because I was busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter