Those using swagbucks ???

If you hover your mouse over the daily goal, there is a small calendar in its upper right hand corner. You can click every day in the month to double check that you made each daily goal. If you've met every daily goal this month, it should show 21 day, not the 14 day. The master monthly will show on the 31st.

I had no idea that calendar was there! Thanks for the info!

Is anyone having trouble getting a survey? There are tons on the page, all worth 50 SB. I have yet to qualify for one in the last 2 days. It's kind of strange.

I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me make $225 in only 5 weeks! I was using SB to help pay off my cruise, and then things got slow, and I was stressing too much over SB, so I took a break. My hubby mentioned the cost of food for our 5 day WDW trip (before the cruise) and I got frustrated over the cost, but only had 5 weeks left. I was hoping for $50, but am walking away with $225 (possibly more) for the trip! THANKS AGAIN!

I just wanted to thank everyone for helping me make $225 in only 5 weeks! I was using SB to help pay off my cruise, and then things got slow, and I was stressing too much over SB, so I took a break. My hubby mentioned the cost of food for our 5 day WDW trip (before the cruise) and I got frustrated over the cost, but only had 5 weeks left. I was hoping for $50, but am walking away with $225 (possibly more) for the trip! THANKS AGAIN!

Wow! That's amazing! Any tips?

Just completed a 5 min PL survey for 130 SB that never credited. How do I find the survey #?
If you go to the PL page, on the top right you will see the word Transactions just to the left of the word Settings. Click on Transactions, and it will show you all the offers and surveys you clicked on. There won't be a survey number, but you can enter a ticket for the survey you finished that didn't credit. You are supposed to go through Peanut Labs first, and if they don't work with you, you can then submit a ticket at Swagbucks. Even though you won't have a number, you should have a time that you started, and then you can tell them the subject of the survey.

Good Luck!

New user here :) I love the gift card deals they have. I was planning on getting everyone gift cards for Christmas anyway and now I'll get SB! Just wondering where do you all redeem your points? PayPal, Amazon or other? I see they don't have Disney GC available :(
There's no set way that everyone uses their SBs. I have a Sams Club near me, so I have been getting Sams and WalMart cards, which you can use to buy Disney cards, for about 4% off. Even though the GCs are free, you don't have to collect as many, since you can pay $720 to get $750 worth of cards. Some people do Paypal, and get the cash put in their bank accounts, and some people use the cards for other things. Figure out what will help you the most, and jump in!

I always get Amazon GC, and load them immediately onto my online account.

Loving the 31 SB daily goal today! And I just got a 31 SB Collector Bill in searching.

Not sure if anyone has shared this...but under MORE WAYS TO EARN...there are now 2 TOP COUPONS. Each is worth 12 SB and both credit...easy 24 SB each day (crossing fingers they last).

I am thinking that they made the first goal 31 points so that we could concentrate on Trick or Treaters! At least that's what I would have done.....
Looks like Open Sky is still offering 25 SB per $1, if anyone has any online shopping to do.

I'm not sure if anyone else saw the offer, but I had a box pop up for 1 SB for every coupon printed today, up to 30 SB. It says it will credit on 11/11.

I'm not sure if anyone else saw the offer, but I had a box pop up for 1 SB for every coupon printed today, up to 30 SB. It says it will credit on 11/11.

Thank you. I'd been meaning to print out some coupons anyway. I do the daily offers for the SB on the discover pages, but with those I actually just print out ones I won't be using because you don't get the 10 points per coupons redeemed for those. If they are coupons I'm really going to use, I try to just print them from the regular coupon menu.

For anyone that did the Bluehost deal a month ago- got notice on a partial refund being processed today. Will get back approx $20. There was some debate if a refund would happen or not given SB's no refund policy, guess we lucked out! Check your original forms of payment for your refunds after cancelling!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter