• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

I downloaded this app to. So far surveys showed up, but when I clicked on them and answered a few qualifying questions it would just go back to the main screen without saying anything. Did this for a few of them and now there is nothing in there.

Swagbucks with another app that doesn't really work, lol! There's a surprise

I have no ncraves in chrome normal or incognito. I hope they are back later. At least I got a quick survey and am almost at my goal.

I have no ncraves in chrome normal or incognito. I hope they are back later. At least I got a quick survey and am almost at my goal.

Me either!! And nCraves are how I've been getting my goals lately... :badpc:

Seriously, do they need a lot of babysitting or what lately? I'm having to x out ads after almost every video. So if it's not right there then I'm SOL.

I'v experienced the same thing now for about a week. I have to x out ads after almost every video on almost all the apps. Every so often I loose interest in SB and this is usually one of the reasons why.

So my big problem, is that nothing is loading on many of the swagbucks pages. So on the front page, I can see the sidebar and the big blue block, but not the offers. I can get to nCrave and it loads. I can't see my Inbox. I can see my point totals and what is crediting but I can't just select anything from the dropdown to just show points from Special Offers, nCrave or Mobile. The top bar with the search bar doesn't work. Tried multiple browsers and devices, emptied caches, etc. Frustrating. EDIT: I hate using IE, but I loaded the site there and it did work. So it's just Chrome, Firefox and Safari its not working on.

I was getting a lot of x out ads last night, but I was watching TV, so I just held the phone in my hand, and X-ing out meant it didn't have to play a 20 or 30 sec ad, so I was actually flying through the videos. Not so good for when you are trying to multi-task, but it wasn't bad since all I was doing was watching TV. My blank screen and other things not working is a much bigger problem for me.

Last edited:
I feel like at the end of the month they have all these problems like they are trying to inhibit us from making our goals. UGH the apps are annoying.

Did anyone luck up and get the 250 points for reviewing a credit card?? I happen to log on at the right time yesterday and it was on my home page.. I couldn't find it later though.. instant credit and took about 3 mins :) woop!

I am totally shocked. I really figured my day was shot since I'd been swagging for a few hours already and barely had 45 SB. TTG and encraves were non-existent for me today. Thanks to watch and TTG I was able to eek out the 45 I had. Had been trying PL labs offers over and over, but nothing credited. I decided to just try out a few offers from Adgate just to see, and to my surprise THIS credited immediately!!!!

07/21/16 Special Offer: AdGate Media: 60 Second Insurance Auto 114 SB

I am totally shocked. I really figured my day was shot since I'd been swagging for a few hours already and barely had 45 SB. TTG and encraves were non-existent for me today. Thanks to watch and TTG I was able to eek out the 45 I had. Had been trying PL labs offers over and over, but nothing credited. I decided to just try out a few offers from Adgate just to see, and to my surprise THIS credited immediately!!!!

07/21/16 Special Offer: AdGate Media: 60 Second Insurance Auto 114 SB

Hit my second goal today, but will try this one tomorrow. Thanks.

Redeemed for a $25 paypal credit which I will use to buy a $25 eBay card on MyGiftCards+ so that I can get the full Swago board. Otherwise, I would not be doing the Swago board because it is generally a stupid scam to get people to spend money on gift cards through their own site.

Redeemed for a $25 paypal credit which I will use to buy a $25 eBay card on MyGiftCards+ so that I can get the full Swago board. Otherwise, I would not be doing the Swago board because it is generally a stupid scam to get people to spend money on gift cards through their own site.
I'm not finishing mine. I did several of the things and they never credited so I gave up. Waste of my time if it's not going to work right

I'm not finishing mine. I did several of the things and they never credited so I gave up. Waste of my time if it's not going to work right

I have gotten credit for everything so far, luckily. But I didn't do the board last time because I wasn't close enough to a $25 paypal credit and I pretty much refuse to buy a gift card from them otherwise. I can usually get a better deal on those through other means. But in this case, I redeemed 2500 SB for $25 paypal. The swago board will earn me 275 SB (300 minus 25 from the stupid sweepstakes boxes) and I will get 150 SB from buying the eBay card. So extra $4.25 makes it worth it for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter