Those using swagbucks ???

Omg! I had 0 SB for the day. I did a couple of surveys and have 1234??????? I don't know where they came from. Is there a way to find out?? I did do a 24 hour beverage survey that I never got credit for, maybe that's it?

Omg! I had 0 SB for the day. I did a couple of surveys and have 1234??????? I don't know where they came from. Is there a way to find out?? I did do a 24 hour beverage survey that I never got credit for, maybe that's it?
Go to the smiley face (top right corner) then select my SB.

Always a pleasant surprise once those Shop & Earns or delayed surveys credit! :yay:

I tried to get the Lancome PL offer to credit, but it's hung up on the last step. Got the following to credit though to make my second goal: Special Offer: PL: The Top 10 Deaths on Game of Thrones.

From what I saw on FB, there were three hefty offers: trash bags at Walmart, trash bags at Target, and disposable plates or cups. This is just from what I read on their FB from Valerie. Someone asked if they could do the offer again and she said if you had already done trash bags at both stores, then you couldn't do it again in June because it was a limit of one for each person per store (Walmart & Target). So it appears the original offer for trash bags was supposed to end 05/31, but may have been extended.

From what I saw on FB, there were three hefty offers: trash bags at Walmart, trash bags at Target, and disposable plates or cups. This is just from what I read on their FB from Valerie. Someone asked if they could do the offer again and she said if you had already done trash bags at both stores, then you couldn't do it again in June because it was a limit of one for each person per store (Walmart & Target). So it appears the original offer for trash bags was supposed to end 05/31, but may have been extended.
The plate/cup one irritated me because neither target in our area carried Hefty paper products.

Shop and earn travel questions:

Has anyone had shop and earn from Travelocity credit recently? I went to Europe at the end of June/beginning of July and booked several hotels and a cruise through SB portal to Travelocity. I also booked one hotel through the portal for hotels.com (used SB to buy gift card, so that hotel was pretty much free!) and those SB credited while I was still in Europe. Under my shop and earn section it shows the other hotels and the cruise as pending, but the SB amount section says 0. I know it says they won't credit until 30 days after travel, but the 0 in the points section has me thinking I probably won't be getting anything, which is sad because it would have been a good number of SB.

The other weird travel thing through SB is that a few days ago I booked a hotel for September through priceline and those SB are showing up (base price for the hotel, no taxes) in the pending section and it says will credit in 29 days. That is a month before I travel, so I thought that was really odd too.

I downloaded the new answer app yesterday and haven't had one survey on it! What's the point?? Now they have a deal if you do a survey on there you get 10 extra SB. Wondering how this works when my app says you have no surveys available?? Smh SB

Shop and earn travel questions:

Has anyone had shop and earn from Travelocity credit recently? I went to Europe at the end of June/beginning of July and booked several hotels and a cruise through SB portal to Travelocity. I also booked one hotel through the portal for hotels.com (used SB to buy gift card, so that hotel was pretty much free!) and those SB credited while I was still in Europe. Under my shop and earn section it shows the other hotels and the cruise as pending, but the SB amount section says 0. I know it says they won't credit until 30 days after travel, but the 0 in the points section has me thinking I probably won't be getting anything, which is sad because it would have been a good number of SB.

The other weird travel thing through SB is that a few days ago I booked a hotel for September through priceline and those SB are showing up (base price for the hotel, no taxes) in the pending section and it says will credit in 29 days. That is a month before I travel, so I thought that was really odd too.

I had a Target purchase show up with 0 points on my ledger as well, but I submitted a ticket today and it was credited immediately as long as you provide all the order details. No screenshot needed either.

I downloaded the new answer app yesterday and haven't had one survey on it! What's the point?? Now they have a deal if you do a survey on there you get 10 extra SB. Wondering how this works when my app says you have no surveys available?? Smh SB

I downloaded this app to. So far surveys showed up, but when I clicked on them and answered a few qualifying questions it would just go back to the main screen without saying anything. Did this for a few of them and now there is nothing in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter