• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Please tell me that they let you use Target GC's to buy Disney GC's! I just saw this, got excited, used all of my SB to buy them, and then panicked!

The sportly.tv app is now available for the iphone.
Thank you!

Please tell me that they let you use Target GC's to buy Disney GC's! I just saw this, got excited, used all of my SB to buy them, and then panicked!
Yes. And if you have a Red Card and purchase them online you will get the 5% of the entire purchase, as long as it is the primary payment option, even if the entire purchase is paid with GiftCards

I also wanted to let everyone know that I found Disney $25 gcs at Walmart last night!! I got some last Christmas and was waiting for them to be there now so I can use my Walmart gcs I got on sale from SB!!

Is anyone else getting the error message (all apps, Android) "Sorry, this video cannot be played" I click ok and the video proceeds, but it is slowing me down considerably.

Is anyone else getting the error message (all apps, Android) "Sorry, this video cannot be played" I click ok and the video proceeds, but it is slowing me down considerably.

I was getting this yesterday on SBTV. Seems to be running fine so far this morning.

Not sure if this is a good place to put this but I figured most folks who do Swagbucks also do Bing Rewards...
It is a double point weekend on Bing!!! So now thru Monday are double points. FYI - Mondays are normally double points.

Hi all. I haven't been on in a while. Got sick of SB. Lol

So which Android app is best right now? Best = most daily points available.

Hi all. I haven't been on in a while. Got sick of SB. Lol

So which Android app is best right now? Best = most daily points available.

For Swagbucks?

I run Swagbucks TV on my Kindle Fire for 36SB every morning. I d/l it through the Amazon app store but I assume it'd run on all android devices.

The others are (All through Google Play)

EntertainNow
Lifestyle
Movie
Sports
IndyMusic

And I ~think~ all those are getting 18SB each right now. It keeps changing so it's hard for me to remember.

If you google Reddit Beer money they keep a section active on there of the shortest videos everybody has found. You especially need to find that Pat Benatar clip on IndyMusic if you try to run it because most of those Music Videos are minutes long rather than 20seconds or whatever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter