Those using swagbucks ???

Today I maxed out on EntertaiNOW at 18 SB! I am so tired of this back and forth with their daily maxes!

I'm with you guys feeling the frustration over Swagbucks and the daily limits and the apps freezing up and taking forever. I've been pretty satisfied with Perks so I'm likely moving over my Swagbucks "device" to Perks as that will help me reach a Perk goal quicker since they allow up to 5 devices.

I'm sure Perks will change their rules eventually too as they all seem to the more popular they get so I'm just grateful to earn the "free" Disney money while I can. I did well with Viggle when it was new and so far, doing good with Perks too.

Good luck to everyone! :cheer2:

Heather

Im just glad i can get gift cards for disney. So it takes me longer thats okey.

PERK is now faster. You get 4 credits every 2 videos and every 5000 is $5 . However you have 4-6 hours between a popup asking if your watching. Now with swag bucks there are random ads that stop progression. So earning time is greatly slowed.

5 devices on perk wil lget you roughly $5 a day. With the new totals your under $1.50 a day on swagbucks

Hey folks.

Slightly related question.

Now that the SB limits are so low, I'm flying through the videos and hitting the caps early in the day. I already have the max 5 phones on perk, so now I'm trying to figure out what to do with my SB phones for the rest of the day.

Anyone have any suggestions for similar sites, or is SB and perk pretty much it?

I've been doing swagbucks for almost a month, and have concluded it is not worth it for me. I don't like the app being on my phone (it resists quitting!), and hate that Swagbucks search is yahoo. Yahoo doesn't seem to index well.

I've been doing swagbucks for almost a month, and have concluded it is not worth it for me. I don't like the app being on my phone (it resists quitting!), and hate that Swagbucks search is yahoo. Yahoo doesn't seem to index well.

If I didn't have other devices to run the apps on, I would agree with you. But I use my iPod & old Android to run the apps. I rarely run them on my actual phone.

Hi.everyone, I am just getting started with swagbucks and the like. I am currently using my phone, iPad, and sometimes my husbands ipad. I am also starting to use perk. I'd like to get a very cheap android to use to run apps instead of my phone though. Any recommendations? Phones I should avoid? Thanks in advance!

just curious if anyone else is having trouble with the Target app in entering your gift cards? I haven't been able to get it to log in for the past 2 days. was hoping to enter my target card from swag bucks I just got.

just curious if anyone else is having trouble with the Target app in entering your gift cards? I haven't been able to get it to log in for the past 2 days. was hoping to enter my target card from swag bucks I just got.
Mine worked yesterday

Hi.everyone, I am just getting started with swagbucks and the like. I am currently using my phone, iPad, and sometimes my husbands ipad. I am also starting to use perk. I'd like to get a very cheap android to use to run apps instead of my phone though. Any recommendations? Phones I should avoid? Thanks in advance!

I got a ZTE Concord II from MetroPC for $20. Works great for both Perk and SB. We are leaving on vacation tomorrow but when we get back I am getting one (or two ;)) more of the ZTE.

Yes! I usually can log in but have trouble entering or combining cards.

The app just takes you to http://m.target.com so you can enter your giftcards through your normal browser also. I've had some issues off and on entering giftcards, but they eventual make it into the system :thumbsup2

The app just takes you to http://m.target.com so you can enter your giftcards through your normal browser also. I've had some issues off and on entering giftcards, but they eventual make it into the system :thumbsup2

I have safari on both my computer and phone and find the page will not open on either of those. It opened two days ago, but now target won't work on either of those. I can get it to open in firefox. Is anyone else finding that they can't get target to work on their iPhones?

Or $1 or less if you only have one device and can not / do not run it 24/7.

how is your earnings going ? Still feel that your making more than on perk ?

I have an old epic that can't run perk so i'm still trying swag on it. Today I've made 20 points so far (I used to be at 150 by this time with the majority of the apps being done) and on a single phone of perks i'm at 60 cents so far.

I've had to baby sit the phone constantly to get my swag points while I've checked on the perk app 3 times (once every 4 hours) in which I move it back to watching the app videos instead of movie trailers since its faster and thus I reset the timer to make more money.

I feel with my experience perk is now better for a single phone earner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter