• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

how is your earnings going ? Still feel that your making more than on perk ?
Yes. Swagbucks has more ways to earn points than the apps. I will continue with swagbucks. Perk is good but my old android doesn't run 24/7 without freezing so I have to babysit it also.

I got a ZTE Concord II from MetroPC for $20. Works great for both Perk and SB. We are leaving on vacation tomorrow but when we get back I am getting one (or two ;)) more of the ZTE.

Thanks for that suggestion! Somewhere I think on this board, someone mentioned getting some from ebay, but I'm not sure what to look out for.

I haven't had luck with surveys from swag bucks. Most of the time I never get credited

Don't bother with surveys on swagbucks. Do evares , read and juno videos and should be good go. I cash once or twice a week by doing this .

Any recommendations? Phones I should avoid? Thanks in advance!

I just got the Kyocera Event android at Target for $19.99. The sale tag said the price is good until 11/1. I got an LG Fuel from Walmart back when they were $30. They both have their moments when they freeze (it might be the sb app) but for the most part they are great to use so I don't have to run my iphone or ipad for apps. I will do Jungroup or watch the videos with the 10 circles on those devices.

But I can't get the encraves to work on my ipad. Does anyone know what I have to do? Download an app maybe?

how is your earnings going ? Still feel that your making more than on perk ?

I have an old epic that can't run perk so i'm still trying swag on it. Today I've made 20 points so far (I used to be at 150 by this time with the majority of the apps being done) and on a single phone of perks i'm at 60 cents so far.

I've had to baby sit the phone constantly to get my swag points while I've checked on the perk app 3 times (once every 4 hours) in which I move it back to watching the app videos instead of movie trailers since its faster and thus I reset the timer to make more money.

I feel with my experience perk is now better for a single phone earner.

I'm still Swagging over Perk. I do have one dedicated Perk phone, but for my other farm phone I find it more profitable to max out SB before moving to Perk. Even with the lower caps, I've already made $1 on SB today. My Perk phone hasn't even made 50 cents. And that doesn't even count the $3-5 in bonuses that remain pretty easy to get on SB by hitting the first goal (I never hit the 2nd anymore . ..) I just prop my SB phone up under my computer monitor so that it's easy to notice when it has stopped. I'm usually able to max out the SB apps while at work, and then turn the phone over to Perk when I get home at night.

For once, I'm thankful for political ads! That's all that I have on SBTV and EntertainNow and they don't stop up anything!

So strange, both Lifestyle and Sportly tv are giving me the 'not available in this country message' after I cleared cache and cleared data. Anyone else having that problem on an andriod. I even shut down the phone and restarted, no luck.

So strange, both Lifestyle and Sportly tv are giving me the 'not available in this country message' after I cleared cache and cleared data. Anyone else having that problem on an andriod. I even shut down the phone and restarted, no luck.

When it happened a while ago on Sportly for me I had to actually delete the App and then re-download it. Clearing the cache and data did nothing for me.

I tried deleting Sportly and reinstalling, still no luck. Hopefully is just me and no one else is having issues.

Ack, I wish they'd put up some ads that don't stop the process. I usually run the SB apps while my phone is charging but both SBTV and EntertainNow are putting up ads that require closing before the video will play so I'm not getting anything from them right now. Perk certainly seems to be the better payoff at the moment.

Ack, I wish they'd put up some ads that don't stop the process. I usually run the SB apps while my phone is charging but both SBTV and EntertainNow are putting up ads that require closing before the video will play so I'm not getting anything from them right now. Perk certainly seems to be the better payoff at the moment.
I'm in the same boat. Stupid viewster ad comes up at least once between each video. I find myself using perk instead, the ads dont slow my earnings down!

They had to start putting in ads that needed to be 'X' out. People were treating the apps as passive, which wasn't the point of them. Why should a company pay for an ad if people are just starting an app, setting the phone down and walking away from it and aren't going to see said ad? Not worth it for them.

With Perk you could run a phone 24/7 and not have to do anything. Now they have the "are you still watching?" after 4ish hours. You can bet on it they will lower that down at some point.

Thanks for the heads-up about the Target cards. :cool1: I usually wait to cash out at $50 but snagged a $25 and a $10 since they are on sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter