Those using swagbucks ???

My first goal usually stays around 100 but my 2nd has been over 500 lately. Everyday I say there is no way to meet that but most times I do. I lucked up and qualified for a 333 point survey this morning and met my 2nd goal well before noon. I could have easily made 700 or more points today but switched my phone over to Perk once I met goal. I'm torn between making as many swagbucks as I can and stopping to try and keep my goals somewhat reasonable.

To get the bonus, you only have to hit the first goal, so while the second one is nice, I would not switch over to perk to avoid an increase in those. I just think the SB rate is so much better than Perk, it's hard to justify a switch at all anymore, to me. (unless I get a second android phone perhaps)

In EntertainNow, there are a few tv spots that are about 15 seconds: Les Miserable, Mad Men, Modern Family. Touch is 12 seconds I think. The shortest ones on the Sports and Movies are about 30 seconds.

People keep emailing them and pestering them on Facebook for 'clarification' on running multiple different apps simultaneously, even though it isn't explicitly against any rules in the Dos and Don'ts or the Terms of Use. This isn't really new, the response has always been the same in the past - They want you to "fully engage" in all activities, and you "may" lose SBs doing things simultaneously. (Which has never happened to anyone I've talked to.)

But as people keep bothering them about it on and on and on, some folks have started getting an answer closer to "No, don't do it" - which has freaked out a large portion of the community even though no one, AFAIK, has actually been banned or lost any SBs or anything of the sort.

To me, comments on a Facebook page don't constitute any official policy, because who knows who's running their social media on any given day. Plus, I'd say a majority of SB users probably don't read the Facebook page! Emails from their "compliance department" have given different people conflicting information. So, I prefer to stick with their official policies - the Dos and Don'ts and the Terms of Use.

I know. I don't get this at all. I was under the impression that we were allowed to run different apps on different devices but someone said they heard "in an email" that only one device and/or one computer is allowed at the same time, but I have scoured the official swagbucks site and I don't see anything that says that is the rules. I am currently running 2 mobile devices at the same time and have been doing so since the beginning of this year no problem. Until I see it on their site that this is not allowed I'm not going to worry about it. Besides who is really "fully engaged" in doing swagbucks mobile? I mean seriously, they think people are watching 12 or more hours of videos on their phone?? I'm actually more engaged running 2 at a time because I can keep an eye on both of them when I pass by to make sure they are running smoothly. If I can only run one at a time I will have to run one when I'm asleep, which I don't currently do, and I won't be paying attention to it all all then.

OMG, I've had Swagbucks for about 3 years now and I've never known about daily goals and bonuses. I so need to get more info on that so I can really get those points for my vacay

OMG, I've had Swagbucks for about 3 years now and I've never known about daily goals and bonuses. I so need to get more info on that so I can really get those points for my vacay

Same here. Ive had it for years and used it for searches and the daily poll only. Now that I know the tricks of getting Disney gift cards for my up coming trip, Im hooked!! It's SO easy! :banana:

In the spring and through the summer I worked hard each day to make 1st goal and often 2nd goal. At the end of July I decided it just isn't worth the crazy amount of time it was taking. It started off pretty easy, but it was bad after a few months. Now, I just run the apps on my phone throughout the day, but I rarely get more than 50 or so SB because they are always crashing or hanging up. I do the NOSO and poll most days, us SB as my search most of the time, and I do Bing most days. I'm averaging $15 - $20 per month as opposed to the $50 - $60 I was getting before. It's better than letting it make me crazy, though.

In the spring and through the summer I worked hard each day to make 1st goal and often 2nd goal. At the end of July I decided it just isn't worth the crazy amount of time it was taking. It started off pretty easy, but it was bad after a few months. Now, I just run the apps on my phone throughout the day, but I rarely get more than 50 or so SB because they are always crashing or hanging up. I do the NOSO and poll most days, us SB as my search most of the time, and I do Bing most days. I'm averaging $15 - $20 per month as opposed to the $50 - $60 I was getting before. It's better than letting it make me crazy, though.

Ha, the crazy part is where I am at right now! I am trying to earn $150 before my disney trip in january, so I am obsessively making sure I max out the two apps and get a few extra points online...I am definitely obsessed and its (sadly) a little stressful, but I am very strapped for cash so I keep telling myself having that extra food money for my trip willl be worth it!

No smartphone yet so I can't do the apps and stuff. But I have been getting my daily goal (hit the 14 day streak today for an extra 100 sb) and using the shop and earn when possible.

Do you all use the coupons? I printed some but haven't used them yet. That could be a good way for me to earn more swagbucks. :)

And of course I do Bing rewards every day and that helps up my SB amount.

I use their coupons occasionally but it takes forever to get credit on SB, in my experience. Plus I buy more generic brands than anything else, so there usually aren't many coupons I can use. :(

Besides the mobile apps, I run Encrave, SBTV desktop version, and/or the Jungroup "laptop guy" ads on my computer while I'm watching TV. All the mindless clicking doesn't bother me, I have a wireless trackpad so I can do it from my recliner, lol. :)

I usually earn enough SB for a $25 gift card every week, and I almost never do surveys or special offers unless I need to make a daily goal in a hurry. (Like this weekend I'm on a business trip so I had to knock the first goal out quick yesterday morning, so I did 2 surveys and signed up for free samples of something or another.)

Not having a good swagbucks weekend... usually the goals are lower on the weekends. Yesterday my first goal was 110, and today its 99. With SBTV maxing out at 36, it took me all day to reach my goals (especially since they kept getting stuck on ads) it's really slowing down my perkTV time too.

Not having a good swagbucks weekend... usually the goals are lower on the weekends. Yesterday my first goal was 110, and today its 99. With SBTV maxing out at 36, it took me all day to reach my goals (especially since they kept getting stuck on ads) it's really slowing down my perkTV time too.

I noticed that this weekend too. That my goal is higher than it was during the week. Do you not run the EntertaiNOW app? I reach my goal by doing nothing but running those two apps.

I noticed that this weekend too. That my goal is higher than it was during the week. Do you not run the EntertaiNOW app? I reach my goal by doing nothing but running those two apps.

I run SBTV until it maxes out then switch to Entertainow. The Entertainow kept getting stuck yesterday on an ad so it took until I went to bed to finally hit my first goal.

I have been running Entertainow on my iphone and it never credits to my swagbucks account, what could I be doing wrong? I run SBTV first and when I max it out I switch over.

I have been running Entertainow on my iphone and it never credits to my swagbucks account, what could I be doing wrong? I run SBTV first and when I max it out I switch over.

You are letting it run just like SBTV and can see then 8 more videos, 7 more video, you have earned 2 swagbucks?
My only other advice is to log out and relog in making sure it is the correct log in.

You are letting it run just like SBTV and can see then 8 more videos, 7 more video, you have earned 2 swagbucks?
My only other advice is to log out and relog in making sure it is the correct log in.

When it's running it comes up like I have earned the 2 swagbucks but they never credit. I will try logging out and starting over! Thanks

Is anyone having trouble with entertain now and sbtv?
I can't get any videos today

No, I maxed out both of those today. EntertainNow did have a couple of ads that stopped on the screen and I had to hit the white X in the corner to get it to continue.

I'm about ready to start working on the Movie Clips one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter