Those using swagbucks ???

Trying to figure out tanktop/laughing girl - I clicked and it played an "interactive" ad. Not sure what I was supposed to do. Doesn't look like I got any credits. Am is supposed to click on something?
And for laptop guy - is their any trick? do you have to watch the first 10 seconds or so of each video and then click on to the next?

With Tanktop Girl, yes, you need to click on the ad somewhere AND allow the timer to run down to :00 before you get credit. Generally, it's about 45 seconds.

With Laptop Guy, you need to watch enough time for the button in the pop-up window to turn green, then you can click through to the next slide/page. It's usually 10-12 pages before you get your 2 SB.

Anyone else notice the "Time to Complete" on the surveys is meaningless. Sometimes it'll say 10 minutes but then when you start the survey it says 30, or it could say 60 minutes and only end up being 10.

Trying to figure out tanktop/laughing girl - I clicked and it played an "interactive" ad. Not sure what I was supposed to do. Doesn't look like I got any credits. Am is supposed to click on something?
And for laptop guy - is their any trick? do you have to watch the first 10 seconds or so of each video and then click on to the next?

For laughing girl, you usually just need to click somewhere within the actual ad. Occasionally you'll have to click a button to get the ad to play. That's it.

Anyone else notice the "Time to Complete" on the surveys is meaningless. Sometimes it'll say 10 minutes but then when you start the survey it says 30, or it could say 60 minutes and only end up being 10.
um, yes!!! I have had several 6 min, 5 min and 3 min that turned out to be just pre screeners.

I know that the $25 Target cards can be purchased for 2200 swagbucks once a month, but can a $25 PayPal card ever be purchased for less than the 2500 SB? Or any discount on any denomination for PayPal?

I know that the $25 Target cards can be purchased for 2200 swagbucks once a month, but can a $25 PayPal card ever be purchased for less than the 2500 SB? Or any discount on any denomination for PayPal?

Not that I've ever seen.

Did anyone see/have the 500 bonus SB with a $25 purchase on Sunday? I bought something from shutterfly for over $25 and the bonus hasn't shown up, but neither has the shop and earn either. Just wondering if anyone else had the bonus and it paid out yet.

Has anyone else's "Laughing Girl" disappeared from the "Earn Easy SB" section? Mine disappeared on Saturday and has not been back

We call her shoulder girl...I lost her about a year ago and she has not returned. I am so bummed as she was the best.

Did anyone see/have the 500 bonus SB with a $25 purchase on Sunday? I bought something from shutterfly for over $25 and the bonus hasn't shown up, but neither has the shop and earn either. Just wondering if anyone else had the bonus and it paid out yet.
It said that the bonus would post when the shop & earn posts. All my pending shop & earns say they will post in 30 days and they took 2 days before they showed in pending.

I purchase from Walmart.com on Friday and still haven't seen it post to my ledger. I was given till this Friday before I sent in a claim ticket.

Has anyone else had the swag website be just terrible the past couple of days. Like super slow, crashing, and not be able to find the server for swag bucks. I just had to give up tonight.

Just put in my first ticket. I did a survey on wipes and diapers, I spent, what felt like, a really long time on it (probably 25-30 mins), multiple sections, really annoying and long, I got to the demographics sections and was suddenly booted out and told I didn't qualify and I had earned 1SB. The survey was worth 150! There have been MANY times that I felt like I had completed a significant part of the survey only to be booted out and I haven't done a ticket. But this one was just so frustrating and long and worth a lot. So now that I've got that all out - my question is. What happens next? How long does it usually take before they respond to a ticket? and how do they respond? To my email or the inbox in SB? Also I, of course, didn't have a screen shot (there was no progress bar, so I didn't think to), how likely are they to give me the credit for it? Thanks for any input. Just reeling with frustration!

I have shopping points that say they are to credit today. It's now 6:30 p.m. here (EST) and it's still not credited. What's going on with the credits? They used to credit in the mornings. Will it still show up tonight do you think?

I have shopping points that say they are to credit today. It's now 6:30 p.m. here (EST) and it's still not credited. What's going on with the credits? They used to credit in the mornings. Will it still show up tonight do you think?
My Walmart shopping credit posted today however I spent 70.00 and it did not credit me 500 bonus not even triple....hmm??

Mine credited pretty late in the day last friday.

I want to thank everyone involved in this thread for helping me save over 26% on my upcoming trip. :worship: That doesn't include the flights I paid for with points , the $35 in Starbucks I earned with e-rewards and the Fitbit I was able to purchase for $0.22 with SB rewards. And I've only been using SB since July! Also my savings would have been greater but DH decided we needed APs. Not including the passes, my savings was over 70% :cool1::banana:

ETA: we own DVC so I also did not include annual dues we would be paying anyway

Last edited:
Anybody else missing ncraves? Mine have completely disappeared for the last three or so days.

Mine disappeared while I was working on getting them done. Finished one, went back to the encrave page, then poof! Gone. Bye-bye. It happens to me at least once a month, sometimes twice. They will be gone for a few days, then re-appear. I don't get why they do this. It's very irritating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter