Those using swagbucks ???

It's not listed with the other stores for Shop & Earn. I clicked on Shop, then Gift Cards to narrow type. It's at the top in a banner. I had an email a while back about it and saw a Swag Blog post on it as well. Different cards offer different amounts of SB back and right now they are doing a special with an additional 33% (which is calculated on the amount of SB you will be getting). So, it ends up being about 6% back in SB.

Ugh!!! That Barbie ad!!! It's freezing my SBTV app and I have to close/restart every time that it loads! Between that and no nCraves, I'm not going to meet my first goal for the day. I think I'll just give up on SB for today. It's not worth the aggravation.

Ugh!!! That Barbie ad!!! It's freezing my SBTV app and I have to close/restart every time that it loads! Between that and no nCraves, I'm not going to meet my first goal for the day. I think I'll just give up on SB for today. It's not worth the aggravation.
I was going to say the same thing. After opening and closing the app probably 100 times, I switched to sportly. At least you can close the barbie video there.

First time in a long time I haven't hit 100 before work.

The surveys have been scarce, the watch playlists are barely worth it. Hope things improve next month.

Whew, just got a survey on Partner surveys that put me over my daily goal! That's a relief. I just turned off Lifestylz, but I will say that when the last Barbie ad came up, there WAS a small X up in the corner this time that was definitely not there earlier.

She's killing my Perk apps, too. At least I don't have a daily goal on Perk.

Whew, just got a survey on Partner surveys that put me over my daily goal! That's a relief. I just turned off Lifestylz, but I will say that when the last Barbie ad came up, there WAS a small X up in the corner this time that was definitely not there earlier.
I had the "x" on sportly but not on the SB app. Seriously, don't they test these ads before they use them?

It's weird that there is an X on the 5 apps from Yowglo (Sportly Entertainnow etc) and not one on the SBTV app.

Perk, Word Search is running okay. Quiz and Perk TV are useless.

And, I don't even have anybody I'm shopping for that has an interest in Barbie, but if I did ….. I'd be about ready to stick Barbie on my Do not EVER buy list right after Theraflu.

Has anyone else's "Laughing Girl" disappeared from the "Earn Easy SB" section? Mine disappeared on Saturday and has not been back

Laptop guy and tank top girl (or laughing girl I assume) have really helped me a lot these last few days. Thank goodness for them. Didn't miss out on goal on the last day of the month. Whew!
tank top girl is playing for me but the ads will not credit anymore though?? Still trying to eek out to hit my daily bonus. Survey have been slow for me today.

I'm new ot SW and to this site. Will my daily goal become harder through the month? I already earned both goals for the day! Only been on SW about 2 weeks now. Just curious. Thanks in advance!

I'm new ot SW and to this site. Will my daily goal become harder through the month? I already earned both goals for the day! Only been on SW about 2 weeks now. Just curious. Thanks in advance!
Yes it increases based on your earning history. I probably average 250 sb/day and my weekday 1st goal is about 100 and my second is 300-400.

Has anyone here used the My Giftcards Plus on swagbucks?? Was thinking of taking advantage of the 33% extra back by ordering an Ebay card from there which would end up being right around 6% off, then using the Ebay card on a Target card, ultimately ending up with a Disney card from Target's website with the 5% off. That 11% is higher than any of the discounts I could get right now just going through Raise to get the Target card. Was hoping someone here might have tried something similar and could share their experience.

I've done that.

Be aware the 33% extra SB back only applies to the initial cash back from My Giftcards Plus and not the $3 SB bonus (not sure if that $3 bonus is still even active). So that would kick your gift card rebate from 2% to 2.66%. The shipping on the Target card eats up a lot of your profit - $2.99 for the first card and $.99 for each additional card in the order, so also take that into consideration. Make sure you're signed up for eBay bucks to get 2% in rebates on your Target purchase. Lastly, eBay caps the # of gift cards you can use in a single purchase to 8, so be aware of that as well. Otherwise, good luck!

Trying to figure out tanktop/laughing girl - I clicked and it played an "interactive" ad. Not sure what I was supposed to do. Doesn't look like I got any credits. Am is supposed to click on something?
And for laptop guy - is their any trick? do you have to watch the first 10 seconds or so of each video and then click on to the next?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter