This story has to be fake, right?? Aunt sues nephew...

She was on The Today show with her nephew. I felt bad for her. Something needs to changed at insurance companies.

I agree about insurance. I think I lost my sympathy when she complained about the difficulty holding a hors d'oeuvres plate.
I hope she learns to cope with her cocktail party disability. :rolleyes1

I also saw her on the Today show and stated she had a lot of medical bills. She put a claim in against the homeowners insurance and the homeowners made her sue. My question to her would have been, why didn't you file claims through your health insurance? Don't they cover broken bones - doesn't matter how it happened.

If she was forced to sue by her insurance co, maybe she made the lawsuit so ridiculous with the plate of food reference as to send a message to everyone that even she didn't believe it was legit.

I also saw her on the Today show and stated she had a lot of medical bills. She put a claim in against the homeowners insurance and the homeowners made her sue. My question to her would have been, why didn't you file claims through your health insurance? Don't they cover broken bones - doesn't matter how it happened.
She did and they refused to pay. Told her to go after the home owners insurance. I wonder what insurance she has? I have had injuries happen that have required medical services and my private insurance paid with no issue. Even after they found out where and how the injury happened. They never made me go after the business or school for payment.

I guess she is trying to sell the insurance angle now that she looks like the worst aunt in the world, but this is what was originally said in the lawsuit:

According to the Connecticut Post, the lawsuit states: "The injuries, losses and harms to the plaintiff were caused by the negligence and carelessness of the minor defendant in that a reasonable eight year old under those circumstances would know or should have known that a forceful greeting such as the one delivered by the defendant to the plaintiff could cause the harms and losses suffered by the plaintiff."

I guess she is trying to sell the insurance angle now that she looks like the worst aunt in the world, but this is what was originally said in the lawsuit:

According to the Connecticut Post, the lawsuit states: "The injuries, losses and harms to the plaintiff were caused by the negligence and carelessness of the minor defendant in that a reasonable eight year old under those circumstances would know or should have known that a forceful greeting such as the one delivered by the defendant to the plaintiff could cause the harms and losses suffered by the plaintiff."
Which is a whole 'nuther thing to say than what most people would say: I fell down.
Had she said that, it would have been paid by the insurance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter