This is the last trip the 4 of us ever take to WDW. Nov 2-12 *FinalUpdate 3/19* Pg.59

Well, it was finally here. The dreaded last day of vacation. We weren't too sad though. This was day 11 of our trip and I must say, we were ready to head home.

Blasphemy! Although I'm sure 11 days at Disney is not kind to the wallet.

We made it back to MCO fairly quickly and the security line was surprisingly short.

At MCO? Are you sure you were at the right airport?

We had a great time. So many great memories were made from Christopher's first trip, to having my mom there, to meeting up with friends, to seeing family.

Glad it was a great trip!:thumbsup2

Thank you for sharing with us!

I love to see the kids at WDW. Makes me see things differently.

it's sad that you have been to Disney several times since this trip...and i am only going for the first time since that trip in a few days.

Love the wrap up. the flight home is never as exciting as the one down...thats for sure

Awww last day blues :( I hear ya on being ready to be home though. Happened to me in January. Of course I left Cali and came home to the never ending winter.....I guess that be careful what you wish for thing is real. You can never have enough Mickey waffles! The Pop waffles are a huge hit too. Such a great first trip for Christopher!

Glad you got your license back and didn't have to deal with that on top of getting everyone else through security.

Hey if you have to leave then Mickey waffles are the way to go. :lmao:

:sad1: last day is always bittersweet, don't want to leave, dreading the trip home...but getting to sleep in your own bed again :goodvibes
It does feel good to sleep in your own bed. Cooking, not so much. :rotfl2:

think we can cut you some slack, but just a little :rotfl: you've had a busy year since you got back from the trip!
I'm glad you cut me slack… others here show me no mercy. :rolleyes2

we will be back in NYC this summer after our Haiti trip, would be fun to meet up if you all want a day in the city, think we will be there July 2 and 3.
Oooh… that just might work. Make sure you remind me when we get closer. ::yes::

Once you stay DVC, it's hard to go down (although I'd go back to Coronado in a heartbeat!). :goodvibes
I understand. CSR does feel like a DVC resort to me. :good vibes

Oooh...I could really go for a Mickey waffle right now.
Me too… I could eat them every day.

Mel seems to be enjoying just as much as Ana.
She loves them! I hope they serve them at CP. :surf web:

There are those cheeks again.
I think he has thinned out a bit.

Christopher does NOT seem very happy in this picture; I don't think he wanted to leave.
Probably not. Do you ever want to leave? popcorn::

We will cut you some slack...this time. Don't let it happen again.

I thoroughly enjoyed, as always.
Thanks for reading Kathy! Now what to do with the last trip? Do I even attempt something?:surfweb:

Blasphemy! Although I'm sure 11 days at Disney is not kind to the wallet.
Probably just as kind as 11 days in Hawaii. :badpc:

At MCO? Are you sure you were at the right airport?
I know. We've had good luck there the last few trips.

Glad it was a great trip!:thumbsup2
Thank you!! It was really great. :good vibes

Thank you for sharing with us!

I love to see the kids at WDW. Makes me see things differently.
I'm glad the first time I went was with Juliana. I think that is what got me hooked on Disney.

Thanks for reading! :good vibes

it's sad that you have been to Disney several times since this trip...and i am only going for the first time since that trip in a few days.
Well, I hope you are enjoying yourself. I know you are there now!

Love the wrap up. the flight home is never as exciting as the one down...thats for sure
I'm just happy when those wheels touch the ground. :rolleyes1

Thanks for reading Jen!

Awww last day blues :( I hear ya on being ready to be home though. Happened to me in January. Of course I left Cali and came home to the never ending winter.....I guess that be careful what you wish for thing is real. You can never have enough Mickey waffles! The Pop waffles are a huge hit too. Such a great first trip for Christopher!
Speaking of never ending winter… I hope you're ready for Tues/Wed. We are only supposed to get 1-2 inches here. But they are saying 60 for the weekend.

Thanks for reading!!! :good vibes

Glad you got your license back and didn't have to deal with that on top of getting everyone else through security.
I'm sure that would of been a disaster. :badpc:

Hey if you have to leave then Mickey waffles are the way to go. :lmao:
True. I love them. Thanks for reading Pat. :goodvibes

Yeaaaaaaay, Tim finished his TR!! :yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay:

So proud of you little brother. :thumbsup2 You had a lot of things to keep you from getting it done and here you did it any way. :goodvibes

So glad they retrieved your license, I'm with you...why in the world would they send it to lost and found?!? They have your ID, they know who you are, what room you are in, why the heck not send it to you in your room or hold the dang thing for you?!? Oh well, thank goodness you got it back in time for your flight.

So when is your next trip? :)

It does feel good to sleep in your own bed. Cooking, not so much. :rotfl2:

I'm glad you cut me slack… others here show me no mercy. :rolleyes2

Oooh… that just might work. Make sure you remind me when we get closer. ::yes::

yup getting back to cooking and cleaning is my least favorite part of coming home from a trip .....

what they don't :confused3:rotfl2:

still getting some dates nailed down, will keep you updated on our plans!

Who knew it'd take me 3 days to get back to finish responses.:rotfl2:

Believe me, you weren't the only one. :lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:
I'd take offense to this but I figure most of you feel that way. :rotfl2:

I'm glad you had a great trip. And one or 2 since then as well. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:
Yea… well… At least I finished it before the next one. :rotfl2:

I have enjoyed reading your trip report! Great looking family.
Thank you for reading!!! :good vibes

Yeaaaaaaay, Tim finished his TR!! :yay: :dance3: :yay: :dance3: :yay:

That's how I feel! :rotfl:

So proud of you little brother. :thumbsup2 You had a lot of things to keep you from getting it done and here you did it any way. :goodvibes
I had to finish it- even if it was for just myself.

So glad they retrieved your license, I'm with you...why in the world would they send it to lost and found?!? They have your ID, they know who you are, what room you are in, why the heck not send it to you in your room or hold the dang thing for you?!? Oh well, thank goodness you got it back in time for your flight.
I guess that is their policy. Makes no sense to me. :badpc:

So when is your next trip? :)
2014… yours? ;)

Maybe just put up some pictures and no talking?

I'd wait and do one for the September trip coming up. :goodvibes
I have an idea of how to make it a short one. I'll post on this thread if I can get it going.

yup getting back to cooking and cleaning is my least favorite part of coming home from a trip …..
No fun.

what they don't :confused3:rotfl2:
You know the group that frequents my TR… would you expect anything less? :rotfl2:

still getting some dates nailed down, will keep you updated on our plans!
Sounds good!

I loled!

Last days are always sad. Christopher doesn't look happy about leaving POP but at least you got some last mickey waffles.
If you're gonna go, may as well be with some Mickey waffles. :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading! :goodvibes

We have decided on our days in NYC, will be getting in July 2 mid morning and leaving morning of July 4. Only thing planned is seeing The Newsies the evening of the 2nd.
If if works out you all can come down we can meet up for lunch and some shopping at the Disney store, will almost feel like being in WDW!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter