This half time has to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Born in the 80s. Also I was just trying to give the age range of people who would most likely enjoy the concert. Obv there will be people on both sides who also enjoy this type of music. Not really sure what your reply is trying to say.

I think the point was that you could be born early 80s (like me) and enjoyed all that music as a middle schooler/high school student. OR you could have been born in 89 and not known anything about it unless you were a toddler jamming to Dre. :rotfl2:

I'm 39 and I considered the halftime and all of the commercials geared to my age group. All the music and product/movie references were things I remembered from growing up.

I think the point was that you could be born early 80s (like me) and enjoyed all that music as a middle schooler/high school student. OR you could have been born in 89 and not known anything about it unless you were a toddler jamming to Dre. :rotfl2:

I'm 39 and I considered the halftime and all of the commercials geared to my age group. All the music and product/movie references were things I remembered from growing up.
Never know might have been some hip babies! haha

Just (finally) watched the halftime show. It was fine. I think it hilarious that my oldest DS who absolutely loved rap will be turning 42 this spring!! :)

The true test was if you crp walked across the den when the beat dropped. Lol I was looking forward to Snoop. I recorded it but decided not to bother.
mmmm....I would lol. I hate country and I think Johnny Cash was a loser. :teeth: View attachment 647848
Thats harsh. I don't like !Marshall Mathers but wouldn't even go that far. And I REALLY don't like him.

Same...I was born in 67, my younger sister in 65 and we loved it. We were in our early 20s when that music was out and they were the songs we danced to and yes...sang along to. I know what the lyrics are....I get all of that criticism, but we loved it back then. I don't listen to any new rap at all...and don't listen to that old rap a lot either, but it's from "our time". I thought it was really perfect for L.A. It is what it is...you'd either love it or hate it. I still think Prince was the best ever....but did enjoy this year.

I know.

Some of these posts make it seem like high school - check. University days - check.

After that, no music, no clubs, no action.

It all just died..:laughing::drinking1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter